[Essay] Could you check this essay for me? It is about education. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhao Qingyu

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
Poland
Caring for children is important in any society. All parents should be required to take childcare courses. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

There seems to be an unavoidable trend that more and more parents are taking childcare courses . Some people hold the point of view that all parents should be required to take those courses. Nevertheless, in my opinion, taking childcare courses parents can help parents to care for children better, but their are also many unpredictable influential factors make this view a doubtful one.

Caring for children plays a pivotal role in the development of our society, in which their parents take the most important responsibility. Since child spend most of their time being with their parents when they are young, they could easily be influenced by parents’ behavior, family environment and parents’ educational method. Therefore, parents’ scientific effective ways of caring children are prerequisites for educational quality of child, and taking childcare courses could train parents to have better educational skills, to create an appropriate raising environment, and to rectify parents’ bad-effect behavior. Thus, it was conceived that parents should be required to take childcare courses. However, I take this point as an one-sided and ultra one.

The first point I’d like to say is that taking childcare courses don’t have to be considered as parents’ obligation. There are other cheaper and time-saving ways for parents to learn caring skills like reading books, absorbing experiences from people older in age and so on. Besides, these ways are also as effective as or even more practical than taking childcare courses. Second, taking childcare courses may bring some adverse effects. Because every child have is unique, a general education method from training class may run afoul of their natural propensity, which will make the result undesirable and unpredictable.

Broadly speaking, it is conceivable that taking childcare course is a way to help some parents learn some caring skills, and it will benefit child’s life and the development of whole society. But it is unnecessary for parents to do so, they should make their choices by taking salaries, spare time, experience and other factors into consideration.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
First paragraph. Try:

More and more parents these days are taking childcare classes.

I suggest that you avoid "unavoidable trend" as it is, in fact, avoidable.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
When are you going to submit your essay to your teacher/tutor?

Zhao Qingyu

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
Poland
Oh, a terrible mistake.. Thanks! Please help me to check the rest of essay.

Zhao Qingyu

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
Poland
Actually, it doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.