• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • Poland

Cover letter

Hellow I really need help and maybe someone here can help me and check my cover letter ;) please

I hold an MSc degree in Pharmacy, specializing in toxycology and pharmacology from the one of the best univesities in ........ I would like to apply for the PhD program at your University. After completing this PhD program, I plan to continue my research at your respected instituion.
    My research started when I was in year three of my university degree. I took part in a study program in the department of toxicology. My project was about the relevance of..... I presented this project in international conferences like.... I also I successfully completed my internship at .... . My projects was about skin regulaion and CRA receptos. This internship gave me a golden opportunity to put my first footsteps into histology

Right now, I am working in one of the best laboratories in ..... specializing in research on the endothelium. At the moment, I am doing research on small vessels using miografu vascular and other studies using Electron Paramagnetic resonance
    I believe that I have not only the necessary experience , but also the personal qualities and the responsible attitude needed to accomplish my work. I am very ambitious and hard-working pharmacists who tries in a deligent manner to learn new skills to broaden my horizons and expand my prospects.

I have applied for a summer German language intensive course organized..., so hopefully I will be sufficiently prepared to work at your
    department.

I am committed to giving my best to any work situation. I have a holistic approach to the tasks that I undertake. I strongly feel that this would add value to my enrolling in a if I should be so lucky to be accepted at your institution.

It would be my absolute pleasure to work at your department, and I believe I have the potential to be a valuable member of your reaserch team. I look forward to discussing my application with you.

Finally we would like to assure you that I will do our best and strive for excellence if accepted to the PhD progrma at your respected instituon, as it would be such a tremendous honor.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Cover letter

Quote Originally Posted by DeBtuB View Post
    Hello, I really need help, and maybe someone here can help me and check my cover letter please.

I hold an MSc degree in pharmacy, specializing in toxicology and pharmacology from the one of the best universities in ........ I would like to apply for the PhD program at your university. After completing this PhD program, I plan to continue my research at your respected institution.

My research started when I was in year three of my university degree. I took part in a study program in the department of toxicology. My project was about the relevance of..... I presented this project in international conferences like.... I also successfully completed my internship at .... . My project was about skin regulation and CRA receptors. This That internship gave me a golden opportunity to put my first footsteps get a basic insight into histology.

Right now, I am working in one of the best most respected laboratories in ..... specializing in research on the endothelium. At the moment, I am doing research on small vessels using miografu vascular and other studies techniques using involving electron para-magnetic resonance.

I believe that I have not only have the necessary experience, but also the personal qualities and the responsible attitude needed to accomplish my work. I am a very ambitious and hard-working pharmacist who tries in a deligent manner diligently endeavours to learn new skills to broaden my horizons and expand my professional skills. prospects.

I have applied for a summer German language intensive course this summer organized..., so hopefully I will be sufficiently prepared to work at your department.

I am committed to giving my best to any work situation, and I have take a holistic approach to the tasks that I undertake. I strongly feel that this would add value to my enrolling in a I can make a positive and tangible contribution if I should be so lucky to be accepted at your institution.

It would be my absolute pleasure to work at your department, and I believe I have the potential to be a valuable member of your research team. I look forward to discussing my application with you.

Finally we I would like to assure you that I will do our my best and strive for excellence if accepted to the PhD program at your respected institution, as it that would be such a tremendous honor for me.

I thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to discussing my application with you.