Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Please help me improve the following staff report. Thank you.

Since my appointment as the manager of this clubhouse on 15 Sep 2015, Cherry is, without a doubt, one of the most reliable and outstanding staff who I have been working alongside. On the routine management, I have frequently discussed with her about various work matters, especially the counter services and booking arrangement at the clubhouse and her working capability really impresses me indeed.

As a leave-relieving clerical staff since 20 Jun 2015, she is not only required to work at this clubhouse, but also to deputize anybody who are absent from their duties at Town Clubhouse, Ms. CHUEN, with very good adaptability, convincingly proves us that she is an industrious, attentive to details and dependable staff, always demonstrating great eagerness towards her duties and asking for advice from the experienced colleagues nearby to get familiar with her post.

Possessed with good communication and interpersonal skills as well as approachable personality, Cherry shows that she can comfortably handle the heavy, numerous and busy counter duties, which can really help us swiftly address the needs of our customers. A self-motivated staff as she has always been, Cherry treats every work experience as a valuable learning opportunity and is willingness to take up additional duties assigned by the seniors and to our expectation, she never completes the tasks beyond the deadline and unsatisfactorily.

Thanks to her soft touch approach and positive working attitude, Cherry maintains harmonious relationship people all working nearby and the customers, which significantly upholds the smooth operation of our clubhouse and consolidates us as one of the best quality services provider in the region.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Please help me improve the following staff report. Thank you.

Since my appointment as the manager of this clubhouse on 15 Sep 2015, Cherry [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] has been, without a doubt, one of the most reliable and outstanding staff whom I have [STRIKE]been[/STRIKE] worked with. [STRIKE]ing alongside.[/STRIKE] On [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] routine matters of management, I have frequently discussed with her [STRIKE]about[/STRIKE] various work issues, [STRIKE]matters,[/STRIKE] especially the counter services and booking arrangement at the clubhouse, and her work ethic [STRIKE]ing capability[/STRIKE] really impresses me. [STRIKE]indeed.[/STRIKE]

As a leave-relief [STRIKE]ving[/STRIKE] clerical staff since 20 Jun 2015, she [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] has not only been required to work at this clubhouse, but also to deputize anybody [STRIKE]who are[/STRIKE] absent from their duties at Town Clubhouse. [STRIKE]Ms. CHUEN,[/STRIKE] With [STRIKE]very good[/STRIKE] her adaptability, she has convincingly proved to us that she is [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE] industrious, attentive to details and dependable, [STRIKE]staff,[/STRIKE] always demonstrating great eagerness towards her duties and asking for advice from [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] her more-experienced colleagues when necessary. [STRIKE]nearby to get familiar with her post.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]Possessed[/STRIKE] With her good communication and interpersonal skills as well as an approachable personality, Cherry has shown that she can comfortably handle the heavy, numerous and busy counter duties, which can really help us swiftly address the needs of our customers. A self-motivated staff as she has always been, Cherry treats every work experience as a valuable learning opportunity and is willingness to take up additional duties assigned by the seniors. [STRIKE] and to our expectation,[/STRIKE] She never [STRIKE]completes the tasks beyond the[/STRIKE] misses deadlines and completes all tasks satisfactorily.

Thanks to her soft-touch approach and positive work [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] attitude, Cherry maintains harmonious relationships with her colleagues [STRIKE]people all working nearby[/STRIKE] and [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] customers, which has significantly [STRIKE]upholds[/STRIKE] contributed to the smooth operation of our clubhouse [STRIKE]and consolidates us[/STRIKE] as one of the best quality services providers in the region.

Status
Not open for further replies.