• Native Language:
      • Assamese
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Conversation

Please check the conversations below.

X-Why would you not reply my text yesterday on fb?
    Y-Sorry, I wasn't online.
    X-Am afraid if its true or not. Just a few minutes later after I text you I even saw one of your status/post even though that is none of my matters/my concern/my business.

Here in the third conversation I have given an or sign in some of the words. Please suggest which one will be more appropriate.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Conversation

Quote Originally Posted by zsch kyong View Post
    Please check the conversations conversation below.

X-Why would you not didn't you reply to my text FB message yesterday? on fb?
    Y-Sorry, I wasn't online.
    X-Am afraid if its true or not. I'm afraid I don't think that's true. Just a few minutes later after I text messaged you, I even saw one of your that you had just posted a status update. /post even though I realise that this is none of my business. matters/my concern/my business.

Here In the third line of this conversation I have given an "or" sign in with some of the words/phrases. Please suggest which one will be is more appropriate.
    Please see my corrections above. We don't send "texts" on Facebook. A text is also known as an SMS and is sent between mobile phones. The Facebook system is known as Facebook Messenger.
    Are you aware that people can be online on Facebook but choose to be offline on Facebook Messenger? It's entirely possible that someone can post a status or a response on Facebook while at the same time not receiving Messenger messages. X is being very unfair to Y. The third line is absolutely right - it's none of X's business how Y chooses to use Facebook.

Note that you did not post "conversations". You posted one conversation which consisted of three bits of dialogue.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.