Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
(I think now you know what I mean)
Do you mean the following:
Our employers often encourage us to make it possible to get a bonus from both the "Aero" and the "Vervo" software.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Yes it would be good, but, I can't say "it's possible" because now It is impossible, but our employers want to make it possible. (I think now you know what I mean)

And of course our employers can't make it possible by THEMSELVES, so we report this suggestion to someone who can.

You have been making up English phrases that did not exist before. So far we do not have one sentence that makes sense.

You certainly should learn how to use the word "software" if you work with computers.

www.dictionary.com

Write shorter, simpler sentences.

vogelvogelvogel3

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Do you mean the following:
Our employers often encourage us to make it possible to get a bonus from both the "Aero" and the "Vervo" software.

Can't be "encourage us" because they suggest, not encourage,

Employers tell us this suggestion and next we tell this suggestion to someone who decide what to do with it.

And yes i know to who tell it, i don't look for someone who can do it, i know who can.

example:

Our employers freequently/often suggest us to can/possible/enable have at the same time bonuses from XYZ./..

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Who are these mystery people who decide what to do with it? What exactly is the suggestion? This thread is getting more confusing by the second.

vogelvogelvogel3

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Well, i want to to help me build this sentence, not advice to who I should tell this :)

Maybe easier would be without bonuses from ... only

Our employers freequently/often suggest us to can/possible/enable have at the same time (end)

in easier words i would just tell:

Hello. I want to tell you about suggestion from our employers. This suggestion is about enabling our computer having at the same time two XYZ.

* don't look at computer etc.

I could tell it like here in easier words, but it is a massage to proffesional people and i want to write it in more proffesionall english, and in one sentence, like i wrote it in previous posts.

Our employers freequently/often suggest us to can/possible/enable have at the same time

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Our employers have suggested that we task you with enabling our computers to run XXX and YYY at the same time.

Is that even close to what you're trying to say?

Our employers frequently suggest to us that it might be possible to have XXX and YYY at the same time.

How about that?

That's my final attempt. I'm afraid that with every attempted explanation on your part, it gets more confusing.

vogelvogelvogel3

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Our employers frequently suggest to us that it might be possible to have XXX and YYY at the same time.

Yes, this is awesome :) I don't see anything confusing here :p

vogelvogelvogel3

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
So now, secound sentence:

2) Effect of bleeding in the movie "Harry Potter " develop improperly.

I want to tell that effect of bleeding in this movie , with every minute is worst.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
In post #2, I told you that it's better to have one question per thread. Please start a completely new thread for the question about Harry Potter.

Now that you're happy with the answer to your first sentence, I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.