Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
1) From the mouth of our employers often present suggestion about the introduction(entry) of possibilites of having at the same time bonuses from softwares: "Aero" and "Vervo"

2) Effect of bleeding in the movie "Harry Potter 2" develop improperly.

3) After conducted tests we noticed that in 63 minutes, effect of blooding is stopted and it doesn't change for any longer.

4) Currently there are no possibility to use at the same time bonuses from both softwares.

5) Possibilty of having two bonuses at the same time wouldn't compel employers using Sawe and ELdo, to stay in other departaments.

6) This suggestion is not intended to increase the possibility of our company, merely enable better organization, which would enable us to be in the same room regardless of their computers.

These sentences are about diffrent things, so please don''t links the threades in these sentences.

I'm looking forward to your help.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Posting multiple unrelated sentences in one post is completely pointless. It will make the replies meaningless because some people will try to help with just a couple of them, others might try to help with all of them. And some of us just won't help at all.

I suggest you remove sentences 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, and the unnecessary explanation, leaving just sentence 1 in this thread. After you get a few responses about sentence 1, start a new thread for sentence 2.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Sentence one. Perhaps:

Our employers tell us....

I can't figure out the rest of it.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
After 63 minutes the person stops bleeding because that person is dead. Problem solved.

vogelvogelvogel3

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
OK so now,
Sentence one:

1) From the mouth of our employers often present suggestion about the introduction(entry) of possibilites of having at the same time bonuses from softwares: "Aero" and "Vervo"

Yes i want to tell that our employers suggest us, but in more proffesionall english, something like here ,
Our employers used the following words: they often suggest making possibilites of having at the same time bonuses from software Aero and Vervo.

(Aero and Vervo - it is names from our company, so don't think is it possibly to have a bonuses from this software etc. :) )

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Choose one.

Our employers tell us....

OR

Our employers say that....

OR

Our employers say....

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Are you sure you don't mean "clients"?

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Or:

Our employers suggest....

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Don't say:

Our employers suggest us....

Maybe you mean to say:

Our employers suggest [something] to us.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
The word "software" is a noncount noun.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
You could say:

Our employers often suggest that we....

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say:

I don't think it is possible....

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
The word "software" is a noncount noun.
Have you considered numbering the sentences that you are correcting, Tarheel?
I was going to have a go, but as ems points out, it becomes completely out of hand. They're yours. ;-)
I'm not sure I understand the need for 8 consecutive posts for one question, but maybe that's just me.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Have you considered numbering the sentences that you are correcting, Tarheel?
I was going to have a go, but as ems points out, it becomes completely out of hand. They're yours. ;-)
I'm not sure I understand the need for 8 consecutive posts for one question, but maybe that's just me.

Yes, I noticed that two of them are almost identical, but maybe the repetition helps.

I can't figure out how that sentence should end, but I have about a million beginnings.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
I think we've read enough of the million alternative beginnings.:cool:

vogelvogelvogel3

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Our employers often suggest that we ...

Yes it is good, but i don't want to tell, to who I suggest it, just suggest, but without entity.

So..
Our employers often suggest/ present to us suggestion about making a possibilites of the same time bonuses from software .. XYZ and YZX

(and just don't think that softwares are something to computer and it can't give you a bonus, just imagine that you use them and you can teleport and fly)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Our employers often suggest/ present to us suggestion about making a possibilites of the same time bonuses from software .. XYZ and YZX

(and just don't think that softwares are something to computer and it can't give you a bonus, just imagine that you use them and you can teleport and fly)

I'm afraid I can't understand either of the sentences above. What do you mean by "making a possibilities" (note that "a" is singular and "possibilities" is plural)?
What do you mean by "Don't think softwares can't give you a bonus"?

vogelvogelvogel3

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
I'm afraid I can't understand either of the sentences above. What do you mean by "making a possibilities" (note that "a" is singular and "possibilities" is plural)?
What do you mean by "Don't think softwares can't give you a bonus"?

making a possibilities - making that something can be possible, so here , employers will can to have both bonuses at the same time

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
"Making a possibilities" means "making [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] something [STRIKE]can be[/STRIKE] possible" so here the employers will [STRIKE]can[/STRIKE] be able to have both bonuses at the same time.

See my corrections above. I think you probably mean that the employees can have both bonuses.

Do you understand that the singular indefinite article "a" cannot be used before a plural noun ("possibilities")?

How about "Our employers say that it's possible to get a bonus from both the "Aero" and the "Vervo" software".

vogelvogelvogel3

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
How about "Our employers say that it's possible to get a bonus from both the "Aero" and the "Vervo" software".

Yes it would be good, but, I can't say "it's possible" because now It is impossible, but our employers want to make it possible. (I think now you know what I mean)

And of course our employers can't make it possible by themselfs, so we report this suggestion to someone who can.

Status
Not open for further replies.