Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Somali
Home Country
Somalia
Current Location
Malaysia
Holiday is important for recharge and relax for the person. Also you come back to the work or study a fresh brain and you start as a frantic.

My last holiday was last year the June. I went to Ceerigaabo district. It is a holiday destination. in that time it was look like a holiday traps. It is a interesting place and picturesque city. I love it. I went their with my best friend John. We took great time. The trip took four weeks over the organized time because the breath taking views force us to stay out of the season. We begun our journey in Hargeisa capital city of Somaliland through Ceerigaabo. We traveled by bus. During the tour we see wild life animals near Burao capital town of Togdheer region. After we attain Ceerigaabo we stayed a youth hostel not far away of destination. It was a self catering. Visited daalo mountain west of Ceerigaabo. we saw it different types of plants that we don't never see it before. We swam the Lake. The fantastic thing that I don't forget ever was when I played skiing game. We also visited the old ports Hies and Maydh. we took lovable pictures. we bought some souvenir in the big market of the town.

To sump up; It was the holiday of the life time. I advice every body to visit Ceerigaabo holiday destination.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

When are you going to submit your essay to your teacher/tutor?

Status
Not open for further replies.