Could you check if my teacher missed any mistakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

worledit

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
I would appreciate if you could tell me what my writing level is such C2,C1, B2 or B1

Important: The errors are the words/ phrases struck out

BENEFITS TO A COUNTRY OF PEOPLE SPENDING TIME ABROAD

It is well known that people who have [STRIKE]travelled [/STRIKE] traveled around the world, visiting different cultures and meeting new people with polar opposite mentalities, not only are they (missing) the most open-minded but they (missing) also contribute to make our society a better place. However, how exactly does it (missing) affect [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] a country having people who have [STRIKE]travelled[/STRIKE] traveled through the globe?

First and foremost, it is necessary to take into account that the benefits brought to the table will depend on how much time is spent abroad, as well as how many countries have been visited. Talking about the adaptations to every kind of equipment [STRIKE]of [/STRIKE] at a workplace might be a good benefit to start with. Such adventurous people are used to work in (missing) with varied materials and different organizations at their [STRIKE]foreigner[/STRIKE] foreign jobs, and that is an overwhelming advantage.

Secondly, such an experience helps them to think out of the box, and this is arguably as important a benefit as the previous one. It makes them grow[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] as a person and allows them to create their own thoughts without any previous prejudices. However, it is also relevant to get a job, since having such a mentality is considered to be suitable for a wide variety of [STRIKE]works[/STRIKE] jobs. Accordingly, little by little more companies, firms and business are looking for people with these characteristics.

To sum up, I truly believe that of the two benefits outlined above, to be open-minded about different ways of thinking is the most important for a country. It ensures friendlier and more prepared people for its future.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Both "travelled" and "traveled" are considered acceptable spellings.

www.dictionary.com

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
First sentence. Try:

It is well known that people who have traveled around the world, visiting foreign cultures and meeting new people, are not only the most open minded but also contribute to making our society a better place. However, how exactly does it affect a country having people who have traveled throughout the globe?

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Second paragraph. Second sentence. Try:

Talking about the adaptations to every kind of equipment at a workplace might be a good place to start.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Next sentence. Try:

Such adventurous people are used to working with various materials and different organizations at their jobs, and that is an overwhelming advantage.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Next paragraph. Second sentence. Try:

It lets them grow as people...without being guided by prejudice.

And:

...a wide variety of work

And:

Accordingly, more and more companies are looking for people with these characteristics.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Next paragraph. Say:

of the two benefits...more important....

And:

It ensures friendlier and better prepared people....

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
You write like a native speaker. I can't really tell the difference. In fact, your writing is better than that of many native speakers.

worledit

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
You are really gifted to write. What and how you write sounds much more natural. I wish I could write like you. Thank you so much!

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
All I ask is that you give me some likes.

(I have been doing it for over sixty (60) years, so I should be good at it.)

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
You are really gifted AT WRITING. What and how you write sounds much more natural. I wish I could write like you. Thank you so much!

Thank you. You are too kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.