• Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam

Career intention

What a good idea!
    I'm trying to find out a place where I can practise Enlgish and discover this website and this topic.

Today is such a beautiful day because I have a chance to talk about my career intention with a nice person, who has a lot of experiences in my desired fields. I'm 28 and have 5-year experience working for some logistics companies, where I just do the same stuffs day by day. But now, I suddenly recognize that I love working in another industry - Human Resource. Being a HR staff, I am forced to improve myself in order to get enough related knowledge, so I'm able to test the potential candidates effectively. There will be a lot of challenges waiting for me in coming time
    I've been unemployed for 1 week and am trying to get another job as my dream. Hope that everything will be OK.
    Thanks for reading and correcting me

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Career intention

Quote Originally Posted by phuong_lip88 View Post
    What a good idea!
    I'm trying to find out a place where I can practise English, and I've discovered this website and this forum. topic.

Today is such a beautiful day because I have a chance to talk about my career intention with a nice person, who has a lot of experience in my desired field. I'm 28 and have 5 years' experience working for some logistics companies, where I just do the same stuff every day. by day. But now, I suddenly recognize I've come to realize that I love working in another industry - human resources. Being a HR staff, I am forced need to continually improve myself in order to get enough related knowledge, so I'm able to test the potential candidates effectively. There will be a lot of challenges awaiting for me in the future. coming time
    I've been unemployed for 1 week and am trying to get another job in my desired field. as my dream. I hope that everything will be OK.
    Thanks for reading my text and correcting me.