Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Hey guys I need your criticism =)

I‘m applying for the [position name] position as advertised on your university website. I hold a MSc. degree in Design and Technology in Electronic Engineering from the *****.

My Master’s degree project was the design and development of an environment monitoring device which also focused on achieving optimal power consumption and efficiency under the operating parameters of the device. This device was equipped with a rich set of sensors; it had several radio modules and solar panels incorporated in my design. All data was stored in the devices memory and could be sent through GPRS connection to the server. My research and testing lead to the successful implementation of low power consumption which meant the device could work for several years without requiring any additional charge.

The research experience and knowledge that I gained while working on my Master’s project proved to be invaluable and would be something that I would later draw upon throughout my career. The past four years I’ve held the Electronics Engineer position of Research and Development at [company name]. During my employment I have developed telemetry devices for resource counters; heat, water, electricity, etc. and was involved in the development, drafting, and testing of the telemetry systems. I also have practical experience in computer programming languages such as C/C++, Python, and several others which enabled me to design microcontroller firmware. I have worked with Atmel microcontrollers, GPRS, and RF modules. From practical experience and study I have developed a strong foundation in various protocols from Modbus to TCP/IP. I was involved in the entire product lifecycle from conception and design to the end process of maintenance and support of the devices and systems.

I enjoy working as part of a team and the collaboration at every level as well as liaising with contractors and project stakeholders. I have also developed my inter-personal communication skills, planning and analytical skills and other essential transferable skills that I utilize together with my technical skills to deliver results that are aimed at increasing the efficiency of the manufacturing process.

I’m an excellent candidate because I have broad experience in design processes and product development. My engineering skills and knowledge with the **** program along with my real-world experience with practical application makes me a very strong and valuable asset to your *** program and excellent candidate for consideration.

I think that by working for a commercial company, I realized I wanted to further education and gain additional expertise in this field and I believe that my academic training and my four years of experience working as an electronics engineer prepare me to be an effective part of your program.
I am available for an immediate start and able to attend an interview at any time
Thank you for considering me for this very important position

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I‘m applying for the [position name] position as advertised on your university website. I hold an MSc. degree in Design and Technology in Electronic Engineering from the *****.

My Master’s degree project was the design and development of an environment-monitoring device which also focused on achieving optimal power efficiency. [STRIKE]consumption and efficiency under the operating parameters of the device.[/STRIKE] This device was equipped with a rich set of sensors; it had several radio modules and solar panels. [STRIKE]incorporated in my design.[/STRIKE] All data was stored in the device's memory and could be sent through a GPRS connection to the server. My research and testing led to the successful [STRIKE]implementation[/STRIKE] making of a [STRIKE]low power consumption which meant the[/STRIKE] device which could work for several years without requiring any additional charge.

The research experience and knowledge that I gained while working on my master’s project proved to be invaluable and [STRIKE]would be something that I would[/STRIKE] will undoubtedly help me later [STRIKE]draw upon[/STRIKE] throughout my career. For the past four years, I’ve [STRIKE]held the[/STRIKE] been working as an electronics engineer [STRIKE]position of[/STRIKE] in research and development at [company name]. During my employment, I have developed telemetry devices for resource counters; measuring heat, water, electricity, etc. and [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] have been involved in the development, drafting, and testing of [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] several telemetry systems. I also have practical experience in computer programming languages such as C/C++, Python, and several others which has enabled me to design microcontroller firmware. I have worked with Atmel microcontrollers, GPRS, and RF modules. From my practical experience and studies, I have developed a strong foundation in various protocols from Modbus to TCP/IP. I was involved in the entire product lifecycle from conception and design to the end process of maintenance and support [STRIKE]of the[/STRIKE] for some of our devices and systems.

I enjoy working as part of a team and the collaboration at every level as well as liaising with contractors and project stakeholders. I have also developed my inter-personal communication skills, planning and analytical skills and other essential transferable skills that I utilize together with my technical skills to deliver results that are aimed at increasing the efficiency of the manufacturing process.

I’m an excellent candidate because I have broad experience in design processes and product development. My engineering skills and knowledge with the **** program along with my real-world experience with practical application makes me a very [STRIKE]strong and[/STRIKE] valuable asset to your *** program and an excellent candidate for consideration.

I think that by working for a commercial company, I realized I wanted to further my education and gain additional expertise in this field, and I believe that my academic training and my four years of experience working as an electronics engineer have prepared me to be an effective part of your program.

I am available for an immediate start and able to attend an interview at any time.

Thank you for considering me for this very important position

Status
Not open for further replies.