Results 1 to 2 of 2

    • Join Date: May 2006
    • Posts: 8

    Smile help me

    Can anyone tell me how to enter an American college as a forgein student.

  1. Casiopea's Avatar

    • Join Date: Sep 2003
    • Posts: 12,970

    Re: help me

    Yes, I can. Choose the university you'd like to go to, google their homepage, and contact their addmissions office. Most sites will provide information under the headings visiting students or foreign students.

    Best of luck.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts