Interested in Language
I would like to ask about (( Well noted )) I am using it when receiving an email and want to say OK I understand
its that Ok ?? or there is another sentences for that answer
Its my first Question
First, please look at my corrections above. It is important to follow these rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
You can write "OK" or "okay" but not "Ok".
"Well noted" is unnatural. In BrE, we sometimes write "Duly noted" but I would simply say "Thanks, I have noted the contents of your email". You should be aware that "noted" does not mean the same as "understood". If you want to make it clear that you understand it, then say "Thank you. I understand".
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.