• Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Venezuela
      • Current Location:
      • Venezuela

• Post Thanks / Like

Can i do this?

This is not a homework. I'm a spanish native speaker who's learning english and is willing to reach perfection. I've been watching youtube videos just to see how english speakers express . I write down everything they say just to analyse it afterwards. Recently I watched one video but did not undertand everything, i'd like someone could help me out here to fill the blanc spaces. I'd show you everything that I could wtrite down and also i'd show you the time where i don't undersand. I've already read the rulez but still, I'm not quite sure if I can do this. The video is called

Dragons" | Reaction, Lore and Predictions |Overwatch

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Can i do this?

Quote Originally Posted by drop90 View Post
    This is not a homework. I'm a native Spanish native speaker who's learning English and is willing to reach perfection. I've been watching YouTube videos just to see how English speakers express themselves. I write down everything they say just to analyse it afterwards. Recently I watched one video but did not understand everything. I'd like someone could to help me out here to fill the blanc blank spaces. I'd show you everything that I could wtrite write down and also I'd show you the time where of the part I don't understand. I've already read the rulez rules but still, I'm not quite sure if I can do this. The video is called

Dragons" | Reaction, Lore and Predictions |Overwatch
    Welcome to the forum.

I think we can help you. You need to post a link to the video and also a transcript showing which parts you have already understood. Tell us the time of each part you don't understand and we will try to help.

Look at my corrections above, in red. You must remember to capitalise proper nouns (Spanish, English, Microsoft, Shakespeare, London etc). Also, be careful with your spelling - there were some very basic errors.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Venezuela
      • Current Location:
      • Venezuela

• Post Thanks / Like

First, THANK YOU for your corrections, I really appreciate it. Should I open a new thread for this? I would rather to.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

• Post Thanks / Like

Yes, it's a good idea to start a new thread.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.