Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Venezuela
Current Location
Venezuela
This is not a homework. I'm a spanish native speaker who's learning english and is willing to reach perfection. I've been watching youtube videos just to see how english speakers express . I write down everything they say just to analyse it afterwards. Recently I watched one video but did not undertand everything, i'd like someone could help me out here to fill the blanc spaces. I'd show you everything that I could wtrite down and also i'd show you the time where i don't undersand. I've already read the rulez but still, I'm not quite sure if I can do this. The video is called

[h=1]Dragons" | Reaction, Lore and Predictions |Overwatch[/h]

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
This is not [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] homework. I'm a native Spanish [STRIKE]native[/STRIKE] speaker who's learning English and is willing to reach perfection. I've been watching YouTube videos just to see how English speakers express themselves. I write down everything they say just to analyse it afterwards. Recently I watched one video but did not understand everything. I'd like someone [STRIKE]could[/STRIKE] to help me out here to fill the [STRIKE]blanc[/STRIKE] blank spaces. I'd show you everything that I [STRIKE]could[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]wtrite[/STRIKE] write down and also I'd show you the time [STRIKE]where[/STRIKE] of the part I don't understand. I've already read the [STRIKE]rulez[/STRIKE] rules but still, I'm not quite sure if I can do this. The video is called

Dragons" | Reaction, Lore and Predictions |Overwatch

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

I think we can help you. You need to post a link to the video and also a transcript showing which parts you have already understood. Tell us the time of each part you don't understand and we will try to help.

Look at my corrections above, in red. You must remember to capitalise proper nouns (Spanish, English, Microsoft, Shakespeare, London etc). Also, be careful with your spelling - there were some very basic errors.

drop90

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Venezuela
Current Location
Venezuela
First, THANK YOU for your corrections, I really appreciate it. Should I open a new thread for this? I would rather to.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Yes, it's a good idea to start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.