• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

After the..

Can anyone check my writing please, thanks.

Short Summary
    After the complete wipe off of Bang Rajan Village, the survivors are set on another guerilla quest to defeat the Burmese army and defend their land.

Long Summary
    Set in the Ayutthaya period, Bang Rajan 2 is an epic tale of a village who stands insurmountable odds and bestows the ultimate sacrifice - their lives, for the freedom of the country. After the complete wipe off of the village of Bang Rajan, the survivors, Yantric Warriors, are highly inspired for another guerilla quest to ambush their enemies and defend their land.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

Re: After the..

Can anyone someone check my writing please. Thanks.

Short Summary
    After the complete wipe off wipe-out of Bang Rajan Village, the survivors are set on another guerilla quest(warfare? assault?) to defeat the Burmese army and defend their land (homeland).

Long Summary
    Set in the Ayutthaya period, Bang Rajan 2 is an epic tale of a village who which stands faces insurmountable odds and bestows(?risks/is prepared for) the ultimate sacrifice - their (the villagers') lives, for the freedom of the country. After the complete wipe off wipe-out of the village of Bang Rajan, the survivors, Yantric Warriors, are highly inspired for another guerilla quest to ambush their enemies and defend their land.

A better title for your thread would be "Synopsis of Story/Movie".
    Last edited by tedmc; 27-Jul-2016 at 08:55.
    I am not a teacher.