Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Bahrain
Current Location
Bahrain
I have written this passage just for practice. Please check it for me.

"I still remember names of my class mates in the primary school, but the names of my 12[SUP]th[/SUP] grade mates are not clear in my mind. I wonder why is that? If the storing of thoughts is in sequence, the first In, the first to forget.
I watched many videos about the memory mechanism of storing and retaining the names, faces, smell and even the taste of food. Every time I watch such video, I try to understand it carefully, but still I need more information in this regard.
What type of memory that can keep all that much of information for that long of time with that degree of accuracy?!"

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I still remember the names of my classmates [STRIKE]in the[/STRIKE] from primary school, but the names of my [STRIKE]12[SUP]th[/SUP] grade[/STRIKE] classmates from grade 12 are not clear in my mind. I wonder why [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] that is. If [STRIKE]the storing of thoughts is in[/STRIKE] memory stores information sequentially, [STRIKE]ce,[/STRIKE] the first in should be the first to forget.
I've watched many videos about the memory's mechanism of storing and retaining [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] names, faces, smells and even the tastes of various foods. Every time I watch such videos, I take great interest in them, [STRIKE]try to understand it carefully,[/STRIKE] but still I need more information in this regard.
[STRIKE]What type of[/STRIKE] I find it truly fascinating that our memory [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] can keep [STRIKE]all[/STRIKE] that much [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] information for [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] such a long [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] time with [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] an incredible degree of accuracy!

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Perhaps:

The first in should be the first out

Or:

The first in should be the one I am most likely to forget.

(Emotional content has something to do with memory storage.)

Status
Not open for further replies.