Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
Hi, Please help me to correct these synopses if there are any mistakes, thank you.

Short summary
A family of three's decision to live amidst suburban peace gets proven wrong, when their little son gets an imaginary friend and is often found "playing" with him on top of an old tree in their frontyard.

Long Summary
After moving to the suburban peace, a small family of three starts experiencing strange occurrences. Firstly, when the mother receives a mentally-deranged visitor who yells at her, warning her about the tree and the house. Secondly, as their young son takes up an imaginary friend. Lastly, when their young son is found on a tree "playing" with his imaginary friend at night

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Short summary
A family of three's decision to live [STRIKE]amidst suburban peace[/STRIKE] in a peaceful suburb [STRIKE]gets proven wrong[/STRIKE] hits a snag, when their little son [STRIKE]gets[/STRIKE] makes an imaginary friend and is often found "playing" with him on top of an old tree in their frontyard.

Long Summary
After moving to the [STRIKE]suburban peace[/STRIKE] peaceful suburban neighbourhood, a small family of three starts experiencing strange occurrences. Firstly, [STRIKE]when[/STRIKE] the mother receives a mentally-deranged visitor who yells at her, warning her about the tree and the house. Secondly,[STRIKE] as [/STRIKE]their young son [STRIKE]takes up [/STRIKE] makes an imaginary friend. Lastly, [STRIKE]when[/STRIKE] their young son is found on a tree "playing" with his imaginary friend at night

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I agree with tedmc.

Welcome to the forum, Eric Romm. :hi:

Please note my changes to your response above. Your member profile that you are a native English speaker and English teacher. As such, please remember that learners on the forum will assume that everything you write is correct. Please ensure that you use full sentences, along with correct capitalisation and punctuation.
I'm not sure if you can see them yet but there are "Thank" and "Like" buttons in the bottom left-hand corner of every post. If you simply agree with another poster, click on "Like". There is no need to write a new post to indicate your agreement, only if you are giving additional information or advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.