• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Kazakh
      • Home Country:
      • Kazakhstan
      • Current Location:
      • Kazakhstan

Formal letter for more information

I would be incredibly grateful if anyone could told me whether there is any grammar or language mistake. In this letter i am asking for more information about an university and study there.

Dear Sir or Madam
    I am writing to request further information about your university on behalf of probably future student. I am really interested in getting knowledge and clarification of the following details:
    Firstly, I would like to know about following faculties: Business Administration and Business and Business and Economics; and difference between them. I know, that one of them, Business and Economics, is taught in English. Consequently, is it possible to take Business Administration in English, as I really do deal with it
    Secondly, I am not European student, so I have only 11 years of school education. I would be grateful if you could tell is there foundation program in order to smooth away differences in education system and learn Italian language.
    I look forward to hearing from you

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Formal letter for more information

Quote Originally Posted by FionaLee View Post
    I would be incredibly grateful if anyone could told me whether there is help me fix any grammar or language mistakes in the following letter. In this letter I am asking for more information about an a university and about studying there.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to request further information about your university on behalf of probably as a prospective future student. I am really interested in getting knowledge and clarification of on the following points: details:

Firstly, I would like to know about the major differences between the following faculties: Business Administration, and Business, and Business and Economics courses. ; and difference between them. I know, that one of them, Business and Economics, is taught in English. Consequently, However, is it possible to take Business Administration in English? , as I really do deal with it

Secondly, I am not a European student, so I have only 11 years of school education. I would be grateful if you could tell me whether there is there a foundation program in order to smooth away differences in education system I may need to take before enrolling in a degree course and which could help me learn the Italian language.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Fiona Lee
    Note that you start off by saying that you're writing on behalf of another person, but then you go on to talk about yourself! I am assuming this letter is about you, and I've edited your letter accordingly.