Student or Learner
Hello.Please help me to understand! What difference between "I sold" or "I have sold" or "I was selling"
In What cases, english speakers use each of these proposals ?
thanks in advance!
First, please see my corrections to your post above. It is important to follow these rules of written English at all times:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Capitalise proper nouns (English, France, Microsoft, London etc).
I sold = first person simple past form of "sell"
I have sold = first person present perfect form of "sell"
I was selling = first person simple past continuous form of "sell"
Have you studied the various tenses which exist in English yet?
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.