Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
Hi there, I really appreciate if someone please help me to check my writing below. Thank you.

Short summary
A young woman's gift of sixth sense brings her to a paranormal TV show, where she unveils that even the darkest pit of Bangkok connects to her deeply.

Long summary
As the only one who has been gifted with a sixth sense since birth, Pia decides to participate in a paranormal TV show to unveil the meaning behind her peculiar talent. Her appearance in the show unexpectedly unlocks millions of dark secrets in 13 locations in Bangkok, which strangely connect to her well. Is it her gift or determination that helps her showcase her talent? Or is it just a big game by fate?

Gaya87

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
Hi any feedback on the above writing?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi there, I would really appreciate it if someone ​would/could [STRIKE]please[/STRIKE] help me to check my writing below. Thank you.

Short summary
A young woman's gift of sixth sense brings her to a paranormal TV show, where she unveils that even the darkest pit of Bangkok connects to her deeply.

Long summary
As the only member of her family [STRIKE]who has been gifted with a[/STRIKE] to have had the gift of sixth sense since birth, Pia decides to participate in a paranormal TV show to unveil the meaning behind her peculiar talent. Her appearance [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] on the show unexpectedly unlocks millions of dark secrets in 13 locations in Bangkok, which strangely connect to her well. Is it her gift or determination that helps her showcase her talent? Or is it just a big game by fate? I don't know what you mean by the underlined part.

See above.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Or is she destined to possess the supernatural ability?

Gaya87

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
See above ( just a big game by fate? I don't know what you mean by the underlined part) .
It's like fate's gameplay. Should I remove it?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I wouldn't mention anything to do with "game/gameplay". You could end with just "Or is it just fate?"

Status
Not open for further replies.