Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Qatar
I have increased my employees salary. Now I want to write a letter to themto increase the business. Please see below and correct if any mistake.

First of all, I congratulate all of you that you have received amended salary.
In return, the management is expecting remarkable contribution to increase our business from each employee. Although, we are in a stable situation now, we need to put more effort to achieve more business in the coming days. So, I request all of you to gear up and accelerate to boost our business volume at the maximum level by developing a healthy relationship with our existing members as well as attract new members by dealing with them in a professional manner.

Please continue to take advantage of the many ways in which we can assist you and feel free to call me whenever I may personally be of help to you.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I have increased my employees' salary. Now I want to write a letter to ask them to increase their effort. [STRIKE]business.[/STRIKE] Please see below and correct [STRIKE]if[/STRIKE] any mistakes.

First of all, I congratulate all of you [STRIKE]that you have received amended[/STRIKE] on the recent salary increment.

In return, the management is expecting [STRIKE]remarkable[/STRIKE] greater contribution from you to increase our productivity. [STRIKE]business from each employee.[/STRIKE] Although, we are in a stable situation now, we need to put more effort to achieve more business in the near future. [STRIKE]coming days.[/STRIKE] So, I request all of you to gear up and accelerate to boost our business volume [STRIKE]at the maximum level[/STRIKE] and maximize output by developing a healthy relationship with our existing members as well as attracting new members by dealing with them in a professional manner.

Please continue to take advantage of the many ways in which we can assist you and feel free to call me [STRIKE]whenever[/STRIKE] if I may personally be of help to you.

If "members" works for you, use it. Otherwise, use "customers" or "clients" instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.