• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Bahrain
      • Current Location:
      • Bahrain

Correct my passage Please (PID Controller)

I have written this passage just for practice. Please check it for me.

"In Automatic Pressure Control System implemented on many lines, a particular type of controller is used, It is called PID controller. It is imbedded in the PLC program.

PID is mainly used to eliminate the overshooting of the Process Variable (FCV % opening) and the time it takes to reaches the Set Point (Desired Pressure). This will prevent the unwanted oscillation in the process.

PID controller action is predefined and its behavior is known , with variation in time and amplitude for each application, but it shows the same signature every time it takes an action.

The attached graph is showing PIT output. The PIT response is dictated by the opening of the FCV, so that if the FCV opening altered, the PIT will show change in its output, but that is not the only reason for the change. The following are possible causes of the PIT changes ...."

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Correct my passage Please (PID Controller)

Quote Originally Posted by EMHM View Post
    In Automatic Pressure Control Systems, implemented on in many production lines, a particular type of controller is used. It is called a PID controller and . It is embedded in the PLC program.

PID is mainly used to eliminate the overshooting of the Process Variable (FCV % opening) and to regulate the time it takes to reach es the Set Point (Desired Pressure). This will prevent the any unwanted oscillation in the process.

PID controller action is predefined and its behavior is known, with variation in time and amplitude for each application, but it shows the same signature every time it takes an action.

The attached graph is shows ing PIT output. The PIT response is dictated by the opening of the FCV, so that if the FCV opening is altered, the PIT will show a change in its output, but that is not the only reason for the change. The following are the/other possible causes of the changes in PIT. changes ...."