Correct my passage Please (PID Controller)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMHM

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Bahrain
Current Location
Bahrain
I have written this passage just for practice. Please check it for me.

"In Automatic Pressure Control System implemented on many lines, a particular type of controller is used, It is called PID controller. It is imbedded in the PLC program.

PID is mainly used to eliminate the overshooting of the Process Variable (FCV % opening) and the time it takes to reaches the Set Point (Desired Pressure). This will prevent the unwanted oscillation in the process.

PID controller action is predefined and its behavior is known , with variation in time and amplitude for each application, but it shows the same signature every time it takes an action.

The attached graph is showing PIT output. The PIT response is dictated by the opening of the FCV, so that if the FCV opening altered, the PIT will show change in its output, but that is not the only reason for the change. The following are possible causes of the PIT changes ...."

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
In Automatic Pressure Control Systems, implemented [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] in many production lines, a particular type of controller is used. It is called a PID controller and [STRIKE]. It[/STRIKE] is embedded in the PLC program.

PID is mainly used to eliminate the overshooting of the Process Variable (FCV % opening) and to regulate the time it takes to reach [STRIKE]es[/STRIKE] the Set Point (Desired Pressure). This will prevent [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] any unwanted oscillation in the process.

PID controller action is predefined and its behavior is known, with variation in time and amplitude for each application, but it shows the same signature every time it takes an action.

The attached graph [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] shows [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] PIT output. The PIT response is dictated by the opening of the FCV, so that if the FCV opening is altered, the PIT will show a change in its output, but that is not the only reason for the change. The following are the/other possible causes of the changes in PIT. [STRIKE]changes[/STRIKE] ...."

Status
Not open for further replies.