Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
France
Current Location
Australia
Hello!!! I'm French and currently in Australia and I want apply for a skill job, but I don't really know what it is use to write.
And I think I also have an orthographic issue.
Here my cover letter:

Dear Sir or Madam,

Please find enclosed my CV in response to the assistant project manager position advertised. I am very interested in this position, and believe that my education and competencies are a match for the position.

You’re currently looking for an engineer to assist a project manager on various tasks over the entire project of the client.

During my previous experience as project management engineer at XXXXXX Company, I had the opportunity to participate in a chemical industrial project of 20M€. Was responsible for managing project deadlines, and for project progress reporting using software like MS Project.

During my internship as site supervisor at XXXXX Company, I was responsible for planning and managing the installation of structured cabling systems. I was responsible for quality controls to ensure customer satisfaction. I enforced security and environmental standards, I checked quality and improved it by developing corrective action plans when necessary.

I look forward to meeting you. Do not hesitate to contact me by phone or send information into my email account.
Thank you, in advance, for your consideration.

Sincerely,

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir or Madam,

[STRIKE]Please find enclosed my CV in response to[/STRIKE] I wish to apply for the assistant project manager position advertised. I am very interested in this position, and believe that my education and competencies qualify me as a serious candidate for it. [STRIKE]are a match for the position.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]You’re currently looking for an engineer to assist a project manager on various tasks over the entire project of the client.[/STRIKE]

During my previous experience as project management engineer at XXXXXX Company, I had the opportunity to participate in a €20 million [STRIKE]chemical[/STRIKE] industrial chemical project. [STRIKE]of 20M€.[/STRIKE] I was responsible for managing project deadlines, and for project progress reporting using software like MS Project.

Moreover, during my internship as site supervisor at XXXXX Company, I was responsible for planning and managing the installation of structured cabling systems. I was also responsible for quality control to ensure customer satisfaction. I enforced security and environmental standards and checked quality and improved it by developing corrective action plans when necessary.

I have attached a copy of my CV with this email.
I have enclosed a copy of my CV with this letter.

I look forward to meeting you, and please do not hesitate to contact me by phone or [STRIKE]send information into my[/STRIKE] email. [STRIKE]account.[/STRIKE]

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Yours faithfully,

Alan DuPont

[STRIKE] Sincerely,[/STRIKE]
If you're writing a paper letter, use the orange line. Otherwise, if you're applying via email, use the blue line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.