• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China

Staff Report

Please help me correct the following staff report. Thank you very much.

I had been working closely with Ms. Powell since I was appointed as the manager of this clubhouse on 4 Sep 2014. Even though Ms.Powell and I worked in different premises and our contacts were mainly through telephone conversation and my site visits, I was very impressed by her working attitude and aptitude and she was undoubtedly a valuable assets to the clubhouse.

Ms. Powell was a very experienced and industrious clerical officer, having worked at the clubhouse for years and excelled in the counter services and training programmes management of the clubhouse. Moreover, with strong interpersonal skills and approachable personality, Ms. Powell could manage all the routine works such as the booking of sports facilities, the counter customer services duties and even some extra tasks, independently and effectively. Ms. Powell was a kind, considerate and helpful staff, always showing a helping hand to the people nearby, particularly the newcomers who were in need of assistance as well as her mentorship and hence she had a very harmonic relationship with all the people working alongside her and the members of public, which considerably upheld the spirit of the working team and the efficiency of the management in the clubhouse as a whole.

Like the past years, Ms. Powell continued making great contributions to the clubhouse and I fully agreed with the assessment made by her immediate supervisor, Ms. Powell deserved a credit for her outstanding performance and I would also rate her overall performance during the appraisal period as excellent.

Last edited by chowbarry; 14-Aug-2016 at 05:34.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Staff Report

When did Ms Powell leave your clubhouse?

Also, please post in the default font (as well as size and colour).

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China

teechar, thank you for your advice.

On the other hand, Ms. Powell left our clubhouse in June 2016.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Quote Originally Posted by chowbarry View Post
    I had been worked ing closely with Ms. Powell since I was appointed as the manager of this clubhouse on 4 Sep 2014. Even though Ms.Powell and I worked in different premises and our contacts were mainly through telephone conversation and during my site visits, I was very impressed by her work ing attitude and aptitude and she was undoubtedly a valuable asset to the clubhouse.

Ms. Powell was is a very experienced and industrious clerical officer, having worked at the clubhouse for years and excelled in the counter services and training programmes management of the clubhouse. Moreover, with strong interpersonal skills and approachable personality, Ms. Powell could manage all the routine works such as the booking of sports facilities, the counter customer services duties and even some extra tasks, independently and effectively. Ms. Powell was a kind, considerate and helpful staff member, always showing giving a helping hand to whoever needed it, the people nearby, particularly the newcomers who were in need of assistance, as well as her mentorship and hence she had a very harmonic harmonious relationship with all the people working alongside her and the members of public, which considerably upheld the spirit of the working team and the efficiency of the management in the clubhouse as a whole.

Like Over the past few years, Ms. Powell continued making great contributions to the clubhouse, and I fully agreed with the assessment made by her immediate supervisor that Ms. Powell deserved credit for her outstanding performance. and I would also rate her overall performance during the appraisal period as excellent.