Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Please help me correct the following staff report. Thank you very much.

I had been working closely with Ms. Powell since I was appointed as the manager of this clubhouse on 4 Sep 2014. Even though Ms.Powell and I worked in different premises and our contacts were mainly through telephone conversation and my site visits, I was very impressed by her working attitude and aptitude and she was undoubtedly a valuable assets to the clubhouse.

Ms. Powell was a very experienced and industrious clerical officer, having worked at the clubhouse for years and excelled in the counter services and training programmes management of the clubhouse. Moreover, with strong interpersonal skills and approachable personality, Ms. Powell could manage all the routine works such as the booking of sports facilities, the counter customer services duties and even some extra tasks, independently and effectively. Ms. Powell was a kind, considerate and helpful staff, always showing a helping hand to the people nearby, particularly the newcomers who were in need of assistance as well as her mentorship and hence she had a very harmonic relationship with all the people working alongside her and the members of public, which considerably upheld the spirit of the working team and the efficiency of the management in the clubhouse as a whole.

Like the past years, Ms. Powell continued making great contributions to the clubhouse and I fully agreed with the assessment made by her immediate supervisor, Ms. Powell deserved a credit for her outstanding performance and I would also rate her overall performance during the appraisal period as excellent.

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
When did Ms Powell leave your clubhouse?

Also, please post in the default font (as well as size and colour).

chowbarry

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
teechar, thank you for your advice.

On the other hand, Ms. Powell left our clubhouse in June 2016.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I [STRIKE]had been[/STRIKE] worked [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] closely with Ms. Powell since I was appointed as the manager of this clubhouse on 4 Sep 2014. Even though Ms.Powell and I worked in different premises and our contacts were mainly through telephone conversation and during my site visits, I was very impressed by her work [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] attitude and aptitude and she was undoubtedly a valuable asset to the clubhouse.

Ms. Powell [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] is a very experienced and industrious clerical officer, having worked at the clubhouse for years and excelled in the counter services and training programmes management of the clubhouse. Moreover, with strong interpersonal skills and approachable personality, Ms. Powell could manage all the routine works such as the booking of sports facilities, the counter customer services duties and even some extra tasks, independently and effectively. Ms. Powell was a kind, considerate and helpful staff member, always [STRIKE]showing[/STRIKE] giving a helping hand to whoever needed it, [STRIKE]the people nearby,[/STRIKE] particularly the newcomers who were in need of assistance, [STRIKE]as well as her mentorship and[/STRIKE] hence she had a very [STRIKE]harmonic[/STRIKE] harmonious relationship with all the people working alongside her and the members of public, which considerably upheld the spirit of the working team and the efficiency of the management in the clubhouse as a whole.

[STRIKE]Like[/STRIKE] Over the past few years, Ms. Powell continued making great contributions to the clubhouse, and I fully agreed with the assessment made by her immediate supervisor that Ms. Powell deserved credit for her outstanding performance. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] I would also rate her overall performance during the appraisal period as excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.