Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
I am writing to request more information on children's clothing product that your company needs as follows:
quantity, style, material, color, quality and other requirements.
I would like to brief about our company.
Our company specializes in manufacturing children's clothing of high quality, skilled workforce and modern machinery, the product has always been closely examined. We can meet the strict regulations of the customer.
We hope to soon receive your reply

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Delete the first sentence as it makes no sense. Say:

I would like to briefly tell you about our company. We manufacture quality children's clothing with our skilled workforce and modern machinery. The product has always been closely inspected for defects. We can meet the strict requirements of the customer. Hoping to hear from you soon.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
[STRIKE]I am writing to request more information on[/STRIKE] Please provide the necessary details (outlined below) for the children's clothing products that your company has inquired about. [STRIKE]needs as follows:[/STRIKE]

Required information:

quantity,
style,
material,
color,
quality, and other requirements.

I would like to briefly [STRIKE]about our[/STRIKE] add that our company [STRIKE]Our company[/STRIKE] specializes in manufacturing high-quality children's clothing, [STRIKE]of high quality,[/STRIKE] and that with our skilled workforce and modern machinery, [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] our products are [STRIKE]has[/STRIKE] always subjected to the strictest quality-control procedures. [STRIKE]been closely examined. We can meet the strict regulations of the customer. [/STRIKE]

We [STRIKE]hope[/STRIKE] look forward to [STRIKE]soon[/STRIKE] receiving your reply.

Best regards,

Pat Toner
Sales Manager
Note that if I've misinterpreted your first sentence, then just deleted it, as Tarheel has suggested.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Nghia, it looks like Teechar made a good guess as to what you really meant to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.