Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Is there any problem with the number of questions that are posted by me?:-|

Not as such, no; but you know how to use articles correctly and should take care to do so.

tufguy

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
There are a couple of problems if you post a lot within a short time.

1. Frustration for members who spend some of their free time responding to your posts only to find that you keep submitting posts with the same mistakes, even in a single thread. If you are not prepared to spend more time and thught on the posts you do submit, you may find that eventually some people will stop responding to your threads.

2. Some of our members drop in simply to read threads to see what they can learn from questions submitted, which cover a wide range of topics. If they log in and often find yet another page of questions from you, they may decide not to bother.

Some forums impose a limit of a certain number of new threads a day/page. UE has no such restriction, but would be considerate not to block the system with too many questions at the same time, in my opinion.

I don't know what to do? I practice and come up with the questions that I post here. I feel restlessness until I get the answers of these questions. Actually I feel that I don't know anything I have to learn a lot and I don't have time and there is a lot to learn. That's why it happens sorry for my mistakes but I don't know what to do?

tufguy

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Okay so the thing is that I post a lot of questions. Could you please tell me what you guys want please?

tufguy

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
The first thing you can do is thoroughly check every time you submit a corrected post. There is no excuse for writing a corrected version of your original sentence that still contains mistakes that have been pointed out to you. Look back through all the responses and check that you have done everything you have been told before you submit a corrected version for our comments.

How about the number of posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.