Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
I have just read an Narrative paragraph. I really like to try to make one. if you have some idea about my paragraph, pls share with me. thanks
A Horrific Experience​

Today is also the day that I had a painful experience 3 years ago. At that time, I had a lovely dog, LuLu. I spent all of my free time looking after him, and I loved him so much. LuLu used to play with me in the garden and often warmly welcome me at the gate when I come back. That day, the first day of my first work after graduation, I happily went home after work. As usual, he ran out the gate and picked me up. He often observes carefully before crossing the road, but that time was a contrary. He crossed the road without aware that one truck was rushing with lightning speed. I screamed, but it was too late, the truck could not break in time. I turned panic-stricken at the sight of horrific scenes, my dog ​​was crushed by truck. He was sore in a pool of blood, breathed the weak breath. Everything collapsed and I immediately cried. Lulu was gone forever. Although many years have passed, there is still day which I'll never forget in my mind, the day that I lost my best friend.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I have just read [STRIKE]an N[/STRIKE] a narrative paragraph, and I would really like to try to [STRIKE]make[/STRIKE] write one. If you have [STRIKE]some idea[/STRIKE] any comments/suggestions about my paragraph, please share them with me. Thanks.

A Horrific Experience

[STRIKE]Today is also the[/STRIKE] This day [STRIKE]that I had a painful experience[/STRIKE] 3 years ago, I had a painful experience. At that time, I had a lovely dog called LuLu. I spent all of my free time looking after him, and I loved him so much. LuLu used to play with me in the garden and often warmly welcome me at the gate when I came [STRIKE]come[/STRIKE] back from school. That day, the first day [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] in my first [STRIKE]work[/STRIKE] job after graduating, [STRIKE]on,[/STRIKE] I happily went home after work. As usual, he ran out the gate to meet me. [STRIKE]and picked me up.[/STRIKE] He would often [STRIKE]observes[/STRIKE] look carefully before crossing the road, but that time he didn't. [STRIKE]was a contrary.[/STRIKE] He crossed the road without [STRIKE]aware[/STRIKE] noticing that [STRIKE]one[/STRIKE] a truck was rushing with lightning speed towards him. I screamed, but it was too late; the truck could not [STRIKE]break[/STRIKE] brake in time. I was absolutely shocked and horrified to see [STRIKE]turned panic-stricken at the sight of horrific scenes,[/STRIKE] my dog ​​[STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] crushed by truck. He was in pain, [STRIKE]sore[/STRIKE] lying in a pool of blood, and his breath was faint. [STRIKE]ed the weak breath.[/STRIKE] I felt everything had collapsed in my life, and I immediately cried. Lulu was gone forever. Although many years have passed, there is still that day which I'll never forget - [STRIKE]in my mind,[/STRIKE] the day that I lost my best friend.
RIP Lulu. :cry:

nhungnguyen13

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Thanks for sharing me useful suggestions

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thanks for sharing [STRIKE]me[/STRIKE] those/your useful suggestions [with me].

Note my corrections above. However, also remember that there is no need to write a new post to say "Thank you". Simply click on the "Thank" button on any post you find helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.