Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Syria
Current Location
Belgium
Dear Sir or Madam,
This is to request more information about English language courses at Ghent university . I am extremely interested in these courses and I am anxious to apply for it through your office for admission in 2016.
My name is Humam . I am currently studying a master program at Ghent university specialized in IT and Electronic . I will graduate next semester but my level in English is not good enough especially in speaking and pronunciation . That is why I want to improve them . I have some inquiries about the courses . First, do the you provide English courses which concentrate on conversation .
Second, must I do a test in order to determine my current level in English before I apply for the course . Third, do you provide discounts for students .
Thank you in advance for your attention for my request . I look forward to receive your response .
Yours sincerely,
Humam ramadan

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
The first thing you should do is click on Edit Post and remove every space before a full stop, then click Save. After you have done that, I will be happy to deal with the content.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir or Madam,

This is to request more information about the English language courses at Ghent University. I am extremely interested in these courses and I am [STRIKE]anxious[/STRIKE] eager to apply for [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] one through your office for admission in 2016.

[STRIKE] My name is Humam .[/STRIKE] I am currently studying in a master's program at Ghent University, specialized in IT and Electronics. I will graduate next semester, but my level in English is not good enough, especially in speaking and pronunciation. [STRIKE]That is why I want to improve them .[/STRIKE] I have some [STRIKE]inquiries[/STRIKE] questions about [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] your courses. First, do [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] you provide English courses which [STRIKE]concentrate[/STRIKE] focus on conversation?
Second, must I do a test in order to determine my current level in English before I apply for [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] a course? Third, do you provide discounts for students already enrolled in other programs at the university?

Thank you in advance for your attention, and [STRIKE]for my request .[/STRIKE] I look forward to receiving your reply. [STRIKE]response .[/STRIKE]

Yours faithfully, [STRIKE]sincerely,[/STRIKE]

Humam Ramadan

[Cross-posted with emsr2d2]

Status
Not open for further replies.