Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Wow

    • Join Date: Jun 2006
    • Posts: 1


    I am looking for the word that means...when a word like WOW is spelled both forwards and backwards.

  1. rewboss's Avatar

    • Join Date: Feb 2006
    • Posts: 1,552

    Re: Wow

    It's a palindrome. There are words like "level" and "racecar", but a plaindrome can also be an entire sentence: "Madam, I'm Adam" (as Adam said when first introduced to Eve ) is an example, but there are many much longer ones.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts