First, please note my corrections to your post above. It's important to follow these rules of written English at all times:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
If you learn those rules before you start your English course, you will have an advantage.
Note that "advise" is a verb and "advice" is a noun.
We don't write letters or emails for people here. Try to write it yourself, post it in the "Editing and Writing Topics" section of the forum and we will be happy to look at it.
I have an important question. Are you sure that your profile is correct? It says that you are currently an English teacher.