Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
Dear Sarah & Kelsey,

I'm director Yun from KBS PCT shooting team.

How have you been?
I wanted to say that we're really grateful for your cooperation of shooting. Our team will be arriving in Seattle on the 17th, September. Shooting is scheduled to be started next day on September 18.

I'm wondering where you guys will be at later on September 21, because we wish to shoot the film about your trekking once more before you get to Canada Manning park.

Besides, please let me know around when you'll get to border of Canada.

I hope you are doing well until we get together.

Best regards,
Yun

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sarah & Kelsey,

I'm director Yun from the KBS PCT filming [STRIKE]shooting[/STRIKE] team.

[STRIKE] How have you been? [/STRIKE]
I wanted to say that we're really grateful for your kind cooperation. [STRIKE]of shooting.[/STRIKE] Our team will be arriving in Seattle on the 17th of September. The filming for our movie/documentary [STRIKE]Shooting[/STRIKE] is scheduled to [STRIKE]be[/STRIKE] start [STRIKE]ed[/STRIKE] the next day on September 18.

I'm wondering where you [STRIKE]guys[/STRIKE] (folks) will be [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE] later on September 21, because we wish to shoot the film about your trekking once more before you get to Canada's Manning park.

Besides, please let me know [STRIKE]around[/STRIKE] when you'll get to the Canadian border. [STRIKE]of Canada.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE] I hope you are doing well until we get together.[/STRIKE]

Best regards,

Yun

Status
Not open for further replies.