Please note my corrections to your post above, marked in red.
Remember to follow these rules of written English at all times:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with one, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Don't use chatlish/textspeak on this forum. "Plz", "hav", "becz" are not words.
I don't think you can tell your boss that you "can't" travel at night. It is understandable that you are nervous about travelling at night because of your accident but you are technically able to travel at any time. Bear in mind as well that if you resigned two months ago, your job might no longer be available. If your boss told you when you resigned that you were welcome to re-apply when you had recovered, then you might have a chance.
Student or Learner