Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Would you please check my topic?

"I run out of energy at towards the end of the day. Or just like everyone else, I encounter some problems in my daily life. Problems at work, on the street, with colleagues; we have thousands source of stress in modern life. And I give up, I lose my control and do exactly opposite. It holds it back. I start to eat garbage food, spend time on the internet, check the news etc. And finally I feel guilty. These are dragging my life down.

For this reason, I realized that I need a break; in order to refresh my body, I need some fun, some joy. But I don’t know, how I can manage my resting time? Sometimes I really fed up with “plans” I don’t want to plan my leisure activities. We should provide some goalless activities to ourselves.

I observed that leader people in the society never work too much, contrary some of them are really lazy. They accumulate their energy and they use when they need it. So, they are always fresh to fight. So, they are more emotional, more spontaneous, more relax internal state. But a neurotic is always in panic and he/she is always out of energy, exhausted and depressed."

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Would you please check my writing? [STRIKE]topic?[/STRIKE]

I run out of energy at towards [use either but not both] the end of the day, and [STRIKE]Or[/STRIKE] just like everyone else, I encounter some problems in my daily life - problems at work, on the street, or with colleagues; we have [STRIKE]thousands[/STRIKE] many potential sources of stress in modern life. And sometimes I give up; I lose my self-control and do exactly the opposite of what I should. It holds it back [I have no idea what that means]. I start to eat [STRIKE]garbage[/STRIKE] junk food, spend time on the Internet, check the news, etc. And finally I feel guilty. These issues are dragging my life down.

For this reason, I realized that I need a break. In order to refresh my body, I need some fun and some joy. But I don’t know how I can [STRIKE]manage[/STRIKE] make better use of my [STRIKE]resting[/STRIKE] leisure time. Sometimes I feel/get really fed up with “plans” and think that I don’t want to plan out all my leisure activities. We should [STRIKE]provide some goalless[/STRIKE] also have unplanned random activities to enjoy ourselves.

I observed that leaders [STRIKE]people[/STRIKE] in [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] society never work too much, and in fact, [STRIKE]contrary[/STRIKE] some (of them) are really lazy. They [STRIKE]accumulate[/STRIKE] save up their energy and [STRIKE]they[/STRIKE] use it only when [STRIKE]they[/STRIKE] needed. [STRIKE]it.[/STRIKE] So, they are always alert and ready for anything. [STRIKE]fresh to fight. So,[/STRIKE] They are more emotional [I don't know what you mean by that; perhaps you mean "motivated."], more spontaneous, and usually more relaxed. [STRIKE]internal state.[/STRIKE] But a neurotic is always in panic and he/she is always out of energy, exhausted and depressed. [That last sentence doesn't fit with the rest of your text. "Neurotic" is a very strong word to use in this context.]

Nordre

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Thank you teechar.

It holds it back [I have no idea what that means].
I meant "loop back"
They are more emotional [I don't know what you mean by that; perhaps you mean "motivated."]

I meant "emotional" They can feel their emotions, and they can control their emotions, they can show their emotions etc.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Status
Not open for further replies.