[Essay] Could you correct me this sentences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simone1

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
[FONT=Calibri, serif]Could you correct me this sentences?[/FONT]
hi everyone,
I’m learning English.
could you correct me a this sentences?

[FONT=Calibri, serif]this senteces are thought, they haven’t a logical order.[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, serif]Sorry for my mistakes. Thanks in advance[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif].[/FONT]

---------------------------------
[FONT=Calibri, serif]why would you like to do the au-pair?[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, serif]I would like this experience because I love children (I have [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif]2 nieces and a nephew)[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif], [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif]to[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif] know a new culture and [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif]to [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif]increase my English [/FONT]​

[FONT=Calibri, serif]My main goal is speak and understand this language in correct way.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Calibri, serif]English will [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif]be useful to[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif] my professional future. [/FONT]​

[FONT=Calibri, serif]( In Italy I have no change/possibility to speak it every day)[/FONT]​

[FONT=Calibri, serif]I want [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif]t[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif]o[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif] [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif]make this experience in UK to improve my English skills.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Calibri, serif]I would exclude London because it's commonly known that here there're lots of turist and not many English mother languages.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Calibri, serif]I consider/take in consideration this experience because according to me it's the only way to go to live in a foreign country.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Calibri, serif]Find [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif]a[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif] job directly in Uk, it's very difficult, [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif]especially/above all)[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif] if you don't speak English very well.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Calibri, serif]In this way I have a support, I’m protect and [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif]I’have a [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif] roof where stay in exchange for work.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Calibri, serif]According to me, my English level is [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif]basic. [/FONT]​

[FONT=Calibri, serif]In this moment I don’t [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif]want to [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif]move permanently in UK.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Calibri, serif]I don’t speak English well and find a job in England would be very difficult.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Calibri, serif]I’m [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif]realistic. Why firms [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif]should hire a person who do[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif]es[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif]n’t speak English very well? [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, serif]I’m one of the many.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]In Italy I did a English course (basic level) [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif]of[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif] 92 hours, but it's the not the same thing to speak English every day. [/FONT]​

[FONT=Calibri, serif]I try (almost every day) to listen or watch something in English.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Calibri, serif]I’m self-taught so nobody correct my mistakes.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Calibri, serif]This experience [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif]can make me grow so much[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, serif]It’s s the first time away from home.[/FONT]​
----------------------------------

Thank you very much! bye

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Could you correct these sentences for me? [STRIKE]this sentences?

[/STRIKE]Hi everyone,
I’m learning English.
Could you correct these sentences for me? [STRIKE] a [/STRIKE][STRIKE]this sentences?[/STRIKE]

I wrote [STRIKE]this[/STRIKE] these sentences [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] as I thought of them; they haven’t a logical order.
Sorry for my mistakes. Thanks in advance.

Thank you very much! Bye.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

There are far too many questions there for one thread. Please post one question per thread.

In addition, please ensure that you follow these rules of written English at all times:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with one, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.

Please note my corrections above.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Why would you like to [STRIKE]do the[/STRIKE] work as an au pair?
I would like this experience because I love children; I have 2 nieces and a nephew whom I absolutely adore. It would also give me the chance to know a new culture and to [STRIKE]increase[/STRIKE] improve my English.

My main goal is to be able to speak and understand this language well. [STRIKE]in correct way.[/STRIKE]
English will be useful to my professional future.

In Italy, I have no [STRIKE]change/possibility[/STRIKE] chance/opportunity to practise speaking [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] English every day.

I want to make the best of this experience in the UK to improve my English skills.

I would [STRIKE]exclude[/STRIKE] avoid London because it would be tempting for me to gravitate towards the Italian community there and speak Italian instead of English. [STRIKE]'s commonly known that here there're lots of turist and not many English mother languages.[/STRIKE]

I [STRIKE]consider/take in consideration[/STRIKE] would like this kind of work [STRIKE]experience[/STRIKE] because [STRIKE]according to me[/STRIKE] it's the only way for me to [STRIKE]go to[/STRIKE] work and live in a foreign country.

[STRIKE]Find a[/STRIKE] Looking for other jobs [STRIKE]directly[/STRIKE] in the UK [STRIKE], it's[/STRIKE] would be very difficult, especially [STRIKE]/above all) if you don't[/STRIKE] for someone like me who doesn't speak English very well.

[STRIKE]In this way I have a support, I’m protect and I’have a roof[/STRIKE] As an au pair with a decent family, I would feel safe and have accommodation [STRIKE]where stay[/STRIKE] in exchange for work.

[STRIKE] According to me,[/STRIKE] My English level is basic.

[STRIKE] In[/STRIKE] At this moment, I don’t want to move permanently [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] to the UK.

I don’t speak English well, and finding a job in England would be very difficult.
I’m realistic. Why should firms [STRIKE]should[/STRIKE] hire a person who doesn’t speak English very well?
I’m just one of [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] many.

In Italy, I did a basic 92-hour English language course, [STRIKE](basic level) of 92 hours,[/STRIKE] but it's the not the same as [STRIKE]thing to[/STRIKE] speaking English every day.

I try (almost every day) to listen to or watch something in English.
I’m self-taught, so I have nobody to correct my mistakes.

This experience can make me grow so much.
It’s [STRIKE]s the[/STRIKE] my first time away from home.

Good luck with your au pair work. :)

Simone1

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
emsr2d2: Sorry for my mistakes.
I'll try to use them next time.