Please note my corrections above. It is important to follow these rules of written English at all times:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with one, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular pronoun).
- Capitalise all proper nouns (English, Lebanon, Microsoft, Shakespeare, London etc.)
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
That was your first lesson on the forum! We look forward to answering your specific questions about problems you are having.
Interested in Language