Student or Learner
this is sourabh
i am new to this forum , yesterday i was reading a blog & i saw a word ( tech revenent ) , i gogle it but not got the right answer , i hope this forum answer me right. please tell me what writer was trying to say by saying this word ?
Please look at my corrections above. It is important to follow these rules of written English at all times:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with one, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
We end sentences with a full stop, question mark or exclamation mark but not with a comma.
It is very difficult to work out what the writer meant without some context. Please give us the complete sentence that included those two words. If you can't remember the sentence, please post a link to the relevant page of the blog's website.
Are you sure you have the spelling of "revenent" correct? It's usually "revenant".
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.