Hi.Could you say me that ,are there differences between "used to"and "used for "if you help i will glad.thank you in advance
Please note the corrections I have made above. It's important to follow these rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with one, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Please give us some full sentences containing "used to" and "used for" to see how you think they can be used.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.