• Home Country:
      • Ecuador
      • Current Location:
      • Ecuador

Please Check my FCE report

Here is another report that I did to practice for my further test

Report on English-language film club
    Introduction
    The main purpose of this report is to consider the characteristics that the future film club should have. In order to get this information, I interviewed 30 students whose main interest are films.

Different genres
    According to the interviewees, there should be different genres per week, so everyone would see what they like. Furthermore, as they expect that the club would be in full swing, they thought that the movies should be the latest ones, so they will catch on with youngsters.

Weekly meetings
    Most students who I interviewed said that meetings should be carry out every Monday and Friday, in reason that they would have plenty on time to think about the main points of the movie that will be discussed.

Advertisement
    It is thought that the weekly newspaper could be the best way to advertise the club, due to the fact that it is compulsory for them to receive a copy every week.

Suggestions
    I would therefore recommend setting up this new club as an entertaining way to improve the language. Even though, there could be some disagreements on the genre of the films, there could be a monthly poll about the membersí preferences.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Please Check my FCE report

The students' main interest is films. Interest is singular.

"Due to the fact that" requires four more words and three more syllables than the perfectly good word because.
    I am not a teacher.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by yuriko200 View Post
    Here is another report that I did to practise for my further test. (What is your question?)

Report on English(-)Language Film Club
    Introduction
    The main purpose of this report is to consider determine the characteristics that the future film club should have. In order to get this information, I have interviewed 30 students whose main interest are is films.

Different genres
    According to the interviewees, there should be different genres of film to be screened per each week, so everyone would see what they like. Furthermore, as they expect that the club would be in full swing, they thought that the movies should be the latest ones, so they will catch on up with youngsters.

Weekly meetings
    Most students whom I interviewed said that meetings should be carry carried out every Monday and Friday, in reason so that they would have plenty on of time to think about the main points of the movie that will would be discussed.

Advertisement
    It is thought that the weekly newspaper could be the best way to advertise the club, due to the fact that because/since it is compulsory for them(who?) to receive a copy of the newspaper every week.

Suggestions
    I would therefore recommend setting up this new club as an entertaining way to improve the one's language. Even though(,) there could be some disagreements on the genre of the films to be screened, there could be a monthly poll about on the membersí preferences.
    I am not a teacher.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Quote Originally Posted by yuriko200 View Post
    Here is another report that I did to practice for my further test

Report on English-language film club
    Introduction
    The main purpose of this report is to consider outline the characteristics features that the future film club should have. In order to get this information, I interviewed 30 students whose main interest are is films.

Different genres
    According to the interviewees, there should be different film genres per every week, so everyone would see could watch what they like. Furthermore, as they expect that the club would be active and popular, in full swing, they thought that the movies should be the latest ones being shown. , so they will catch on with youngsters.

Weekly meetings
    Most students who I interviewed said that meetings should be carry out held every Monday and Friday , in reason that they would have plenty on to give them enough time to think about the main points of the movie that will be discussed.

Advertisement
    It is thought that the weekly student newspaper could would be the best way to advertise the club, due to the fact that it is compulsory for them to every student receives a copy of the newspaper every week.

Suggestions
    I would, therefore, recommend setting up supporting this new club as an entertaining way to improve the of promoting English language learning. Even though, Although there could might be some disagreements on the genre of the films, there could be a monthly poll could be held to about the ascertain member preferences.