Member Type
Other
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
New Zealand
I am looking for a new job. I am appreciate if someone can help me to corret the garmmer and rewrite the sentence which start with "I". It seems like I wrote too much "I" beginning sentences......

Dear xx,

Re: Junior Assistant Accountant Vacancy

I'm writing to express my interest in the recently advertised Junior Assistant Accountant role.

I am working at a Chartered Accounting firm for last two years, where I have developed my accounting and office administration skills, now looking for a new challenge for further development.

I believe my knowledge and experience in accounting and office administration would provide a strong foundation that allows me work accurately and efficiently.
Taking in charge of more than 200 clients, I am able to work organized and under high pressure. I have developed good communication skills and ability to build long-term relationship with clients and colleagues. I am a quick learner and develop new skills with a positive attitude as well as being really flexible. I am a friendly, energetic and conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail.

I have enclosed my CV to support my application. It includes a variety range of qualities/skillset I possess which I believe is very important for this position:

It would be much appreciated if you can offer me an opportunity for this position and please feel free to phone or email me if you have any preliminary questions about this request.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my application and I am looking forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours faithfully,

xxx

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I am looking for a new job. I [STRIKE]am[/STRIKE] would appreciate it if someone can help me to correct the [STRIKE]garmmr[/STRIKE] grammar and rewrite the sentences which start with "I". It seems like I wrote too [STRIKE]much "I"[/STRIKE] many sentences beginning with "I." [STRIKE]sentences......[/STRIKE]

Dear xx,

Re: Junior Assistant Accountant Vacancy

I'm writing to express my interest in the recently advertised Junior Assistant Accountant position. [STRIKE]role.[/STRIKE]

I [STRIKE]am[/STRIKE] have been working at a chartered accounting firm for the last two years, where I have developed [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] strong accounting and office-administration skills, and now I'm looking for a new challenge [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] to further develop my career. [STRIKE]ment.[/STRIKE]

I believe my knowledge and experience in accounting and office administration [STRIKE]would[/STRIKE] provide a strong foundation that allows me to [STRIKE]work[/STRIKE] achieve a high level of accuracy [STRIKE]tely[/STRIKE] and efficiency in my work. [STRIKE]tly.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]Taking[/STRIKE] Being in charge of more than 200 clients' accounts, I am [STRIKE]able to work[/STRIKE] highly organized and work well under [STRIKE]high[/STRIKE] pressure. I have developed good communication skills and the ability to build long-term relationships with clients and colleagues. Moreover, I am a quick learner and [STRIKE]develop[/STRIKE] always ready to embrace change [STRIKE]new skills[/STRIKE] with a positive attitude [STRIKE]as well as being really[/STRIKE] and flexiblity. My colleagues and senior supervisors describe me as [STRIKE]I am [/STRIKE] a friendly, energetic and conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail.

I have enclosed my CV to support my application. [STRIKE]It includes a variety range of qualities/skillset I possess which I believe is very important for this position:[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]It would be much appreciated if you can offer me an opportunity for this position and[/STRIKE] Please feel free to phone or email me if you require further information. [STRIKE]have any preliminary questions about this request.[/STRIKE]

Thank you for taking the time to consider my application, and I [STRIKE]am[/STRIKE] look [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours sincerely, [STRIKE]faithfully,[/STRIKE]

xxx

Crazyseeking

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
New Zealand
Hi Teecheer,
Thank you for your help. It is very useful. Could you help me to correct the following resume as well? I want to confirm whether the "-ing" used correct or not. I would appreciate for you patient. Thanks.

Curriculum Vitae

Full Name: xxx
Address:
Tel:
Email:

[h=2]PERSONAL STATEMENT[/h]

Accounting graduate from xxx Univercity with Bachelor of Accounting Degree, have two years accounting firm experience and now in charge more than 200 clients, looking for a position in the accounting field to gain further experience and make a contribution to the company.

[h=2]KEY SKILLS[/h]

Accounting skills:
• Xero (Xero certified advisor), Xero add-ons (Inventory, Payroll), MYOB, Workflowmax, Flexitime Online Payroll, IRD, Companies Office website, etc
• Accounts Reconciliation, GST, PAYE, FBT, Financial Statements, Working for Family Tax Credit, Penalty Leave, Cash Flow Forecast, Debtor management, Clients’ and IRD query solution

Computer skills: Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point, PDF, and Internet.

Business skills:
• Languages: Can communicate with clients in English and Mandarin.
• Excellent accountancy and business knowledge and skills
• Reporting entity accounting with a focus on accounting standards for the purpose of preparing general-purpose financial statements.
• Problem solving and decision making by creating, evaluating and assessing options.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Understanding ethical issues towards careers responsibility

[h=2]RELEVANT WORK HISTORY[/h]

XXXX Limited (CA Firm) May 201x - now
Assistant Accountant
My responsibilities include:
· Prepared financial statements and tax returns for enterprises, directly reported to the senior accountant.
· Meeting clients and providing accounting and Xero advice, New Zealand taxation services such as GST, PAYE, FBT preparations, IRD compliance, Family Tax Credit, etc..
· Managing our internship students with their admin jobs.
· Providing Xero customer support, answer queries, liaising clients and IRD via phone and email
· Other Ad hoc works

xxxxx (CA Firm) Aug 201x – May 201x
Assistant accountant
· Carrying out bank reconciliation
· Processing payroll and maintaining employee records
· Apply IRD number for company and individual, including resident/non-resident or off-shore
· Provided customer service and handled queries
· Prepare working for family tax credit application and penalty leave application for employee/self-employed
· Enter and upload invoice into system, processing and sending invoices and receipts to debtors

xxxxxx
Bookkeeper &Office Administrator (Internship) Mar 201x- Dec 201x
· Daily data entry , PAYE and GST information collection
· Office Administration, these include:
Managing internal and external correspondence and emails
Arranged meetings for clients and accountants and was in charge of taking notes
Answer incoming call, file and scan of document and files
Preparing monthly fee invoices and statements and collecting debtor.
Maintenance database and system
Register Company and renew annual return

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Curriculum Vitae

Full Name: xxx
Address:
Tel:
Email:

PERSONAL STATEMENT
Accounting graduate from xxx Univercity with Bachelor of Accounting [STRIKE]Degree, have[/STRIKE] and two years' [STRIKE]accounting firm[/STRIKE] experience at an accounting firm. [STRIKE]and now[/STRIKE] Currently in charge of more than 200 client accounts; looking for a position in the accounting field to gain further professional experience. [STRIKE]and make a contribution to the company.[/STRIKE]

KEY SKILLS
Accounting skills:
• Xero (Xero certified advisor), Xero add-ons (Inventory, Payroll), MYOB, Workflowmax, Flexitime Online Payroll, IRD, Companies Office website, etc.
• Accounts reconciliation, GST, PAYE, FBT, financial statements, Working for Families Tax Credits, penalty leave, cash-flow forecasts, debtor management, client and IRD query solutions.

Computer skills: Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point; Adobe PDF Creator, and various office software. [STRIKE]Internet.[/STRIKE]

Business skills:
• Languages: [STRIKE]Can communicate with clients[/STRIKE] Fluent in English and Mandarin.
• Excellent accountancy and business knowledge and skills
• Reporting-entity accounting with a focus on accounting standards for the purpose of preparing general-purpose financial statements.
Proven problem-solving and decision-making skills - [STRIKE]by[/STRIKE] proposing, creating, [STRIKE]evaluating[/STRIKE] and assessing options.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
Strong understanding of ethical issues [STRIKE]towards careers[/STRIKE] and professional responsibility.

RELEVANT WORK HISTORY

XXXX Limited (CA Firm) May 201x - present
Assistant Accountant
Main duties: [STRIKE]y responsibilities inclu[/STRIKE][STRIKE]de:[/STRIKE]
· Preparing financial statements and tax returns for enterprises, [STRIKE]directly[/STRIKE] and reporting directly to the senior accountant.
· Meeting clients and providing accounting and Xero advice, New Zealand taxation services such as GST, PAYE, FBT preparations, IRD compliance, Family Tax Credits, etc.
· [STRIKE]Managing our[/STRIKE] Assisting internship students with their admin jobs.
· Providing Xero customer support, answering queries, liaising with clients and IRD via phone and email.
· Other miscellaneous tasks. [STRIKE]Ad hoc works[/STRIKE]

xxxxx (CA Firm) Aug 201x – May 201x
Assistant accountant
· Carrying out bank reconciliation.
· Processing payroll and maintaining employee records.
· Applying for IRD number for companies and individuals, including resident/non-resident or off-shore clients.
· Providing customer service and handling queries.
· Preparing Working for Families Tax Credits applications and penalty-leave applications for employees and self-employed clients.
· Entering and uploading invoices into system; processing and sending invoices and receipts to debtors.

xxxxxx
Bookkeeper & Office Administrator (Internship) Mar 201x- Dec 201x
· [STRIKE]Daily[/STRIKE] Data entry, PAYE and GST information collection
· Office Administration tasks, [STRIKE]these[/STRIKE] including:
- Managing internal and external correspondence and emails.
- Arranging meetings [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] with clients and [STRIKE]accountants and was in charge of[/STRIKE] taking meeting notes.
- Answering [STRIKE]incoming[/STRIKE] calls, filing and scanning [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] documents and files.
- Preparing monthly fee invoices and statements and collecting debts.
- Maintaining database and system.
- Assisting with company registeration [STRIKE]Company[/STRIKE] applications and renewals. [STRIKE]annual return[/STRIKE]

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Note the correct spelling of "grammar" (not "garmmer" as you used in your title).

Status
Not open for further replies.