On the eye of the camera

Are you one of those people who think that only painting or drawing are ways to express your artistic abilities? If the answer is yes, then you should think it again. Photography is the new favourite activity for rookies and professionals.

Believe it or not, I took up photography two years ago as a way to do something interesting after work. While I was surfing the internet I came across with a wide range of leisure-activities, such as pilates, cooking,etc. But photography caught my eye right away, so I decided to buy a camera and practice every day outside my house. At first, the photos weren't so good, but I improved my technique.

For me, photography is a mix of art and hard study, because in order to get a good photo you must know how your camera works. As if that wasn't enough it is also a hobby that could give you a profit, so far I've been earning money working on numerous weddings.

Despite being an expensive hobby, itís worth every penny. Imagine setting up your own business based on photography! That's a real life dream