Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Telugu
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Since, the time when I was Born, my parents helped me all the ways what they could. They stood and there to root me up for everything. Sometimes for simple things knowingly un-knowing I used to shout at them and hurt their hearts.But Still their un conditional love forgive me every time.
Parents Will be always ready to share every joyful and sorrowful Moments. They are real people. We cannot see the God but God has given parents. They are the living Gods. Before it gets too Let respect them spend valuable time With them .Because day by day it’s not only we are growing older they are growing older too.So, take care of them.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
We only capitalise the first letter of every sentence, proper nouns (names of places and people) and the word "I". Please click on "Edit Post" and remove the capital letter from all other words, then click "Save".

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Since the time [STRIKE]when[/STRIKE] I was Born, my parents have stood by me and helped me [STRIKE]all the[/STRIKE] in every way that [STRIKE]what[/STRIKE] they could. [STRIKE]They stood and there to root me up for everything.[/STRIKE] Sometimes, [STRIKE]for simple things knowingly un-knowing[/STRIKE] I used to shout at them and hurt their feelings, [STRIKE]hearts,[/STRIKE] often for trivial reasons. But still, their unconditional love meant that they forgave me every time.

Parents Will be always ready to share every joyful and sorrowful Moments. They are real people. We cannot see the God but God has given parents. They are the living Gods. Before it gets too Let respect them spend valuable time With them .Because day by day it’s not only we are growing older they are growing older too.So, take care of them.
The above is largely ungrammatical and lacks coherence and cohesion.
Try,
"We should always respect our parents, take care of them and cherish every precious moment we spend with them."

Status
Not open for further replies.