Student or Learner
Finally I complete my CV.
I don't know if it's written well.
10/2015 – 10/2016 Library Services Officer
30 hours, 5 days per week G.C. Mxxxx Library – Rxxx (Florence - Italy)
Alternative Civilian Service - Italian Youth Guarantee
Project Name: Community Library
- Local and inter-library loan service using Fluxus library software.
- Assisting the public about reading advice and in accessing the Internet and other web-based services.
- Bibliographic research through the online catalog OPAC Easyweb.
- Inventorying and library materials collocation on Easycat.
- Shelving library materials according to the Dewey Decimal System.
- Promoting the cultural initiatives of the library by making and distributing posters, bookmarks and pamphlets and updating the library's Facebook page.
San Pellegrino Spa – Manufacturing plant Acqua Panna (xxx - Italy)
05/2015 – 09/2015 Production worker - Seasonal work including night shifts
Food company producing mineral water
- Using the Management Program SAM-ERP 2 to manage traceability, production and quality (physical and
- Operating machinery of packaging, packing palletizing and bottling lines (such as palletizer, depalletizer,
bundling machine, case packer and decrater)
- Replacing wrapping reels.
- Pallet label control.
- Using electric pallet truck and forklift to unload and load pallets.
12/2014 - 03/2015 Production worker
B&C Speakers Spa (Bagno a Ripoli - Italy)
Manufacturer and distributor of electro-acoustic transducers
- Reading engineering drawing.
- Assembling of transducers on assembly lines
- Quality control products.
- Using benchtop tools such as screwdrivers, drills and precision gauges.
08/2013 – 10/2013 Assistant Waiter
06/2014 – 09/2014 A dò Cumparone, Agritourism (xxx - Italy)
- Preparing and Tidying the dining room.
- Greeting and assisting customers with seating.
- Taking orders.
- Table service.
09/2012 – 09/2012 Production worker (Scholastic internship)
01/2012 – 02/2012 Fashion Lamp srl (xxx - Italy)
For the total duration of 4 weeks Company specialized in manufacturing engines and generators
and production of electrical transformers
- Mounting of transformers.
07/2008 – 07/2013
Diploma of Electronics and Communication Engineering at the Italian School Ernesto Balducci (xxx – Italy) with a final mark of 81/100.
33-hour specialized course for “Food Worker” in Pianvallico Spa and in Qu.In srl,
upon completion of which I obtained the HACCP certification and a licence to operate a forklift truck.
HACCP certification for Food Handling, through an ANFOS course online of the duration of 6 hours.
03/2014 – 04/2014
Theoretical and practical training course for “employed in the working of leathers” at Alta Scuola di Pelletteria Italiana (xxx – Italy) for the duration of 160 hours.
- Using the materials, tools and the necessary machinery for the production of wallets.
- Knowledge in these processing stages: Preparation (splitting and skiving), Cutting (manual and shearing),
Mounting of lining, Pasting and Assembling.
Excellent ability to browse on the Internet and e-mail, and frequent use of the Windows operating system.
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, Word and Power Point.
ITALIAN– Mother tongue
ENGLISH – School knowledge writing, reading and speaking
10/2014 – 11/2014
Basic 92-hour English language course at GFA Consulting & Training (xxx – Italy)
Italian driver’s licence (category B)
Among my interests are watching football, which I used to play at a competitive level until adolescence, swimming, and playing five a-side football.
I enjoy riding my bike.
I am a great fan of cinema and I like to read essays about current events.
Maximum flexibility, willing to work shifts, to travel on business abroad and torelocate permanently if necessary.
Last edited by emsr2d2; 11-Oct-2016 at 09:35. Reason: Enlarged font