Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
Hi, I wrote the below email and please help me correct it if there is any mistake. Many thanks!:-D

It has been informed that tomorrow will be the expiry date for the lease and the handover date of the Premises. We understand your difficulty for the reinstatement works, however, one week has already be given for your company to follow matters related to the surrender of the Premises. If things cannot be settled on tomorrow (the said handover date) , probably extra rent shall be paid for another extension period. Thank you.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Hi, I wrote the below email and please help me correct it if there is any mistake. Many thanks!:-D

[STRIKE]It has been informed [/STRIKE] This is to inform you that tomorrow will be the expiry date [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] of the lease and the handover date of the premises. We understand your difficulty [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] with the reinstatement works. However, a one week grace period has already been given to you for your company to [STRIKE]follow[/STRIKE] settle matters related to the surrender of the premises. If things cannot be settled [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] by tomorrow (the said handover date), [STRIKE]probably extra rent shall be paid for another extension period[/STRIKE], you will be liable to pay additional rent for the extended period. Thank you.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
... a one-week grace period ...

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
I like how [STRIKE]the prelast user[/STRIKE] tedmc edited your work. Have a look at his/her remarks and you will see that [STRIKE]the weakest side of yours is the part about prepositions[/STRIKE] one of your weaknesses is the use of prepositions.

'Prelast' is not an English word.

Status
Not open for further replies.