• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • Poland

• Post Thanks / Like

Daily language training with some new words :)

Hello :) I'm looking for a good way to improve my English. I decided that writing will very good. I'm not sure if this topic is fine, because I saw a point about "homework". It isn't homework, I just want to write a couple of short sentences each day with new words, because learning words without context doesn't make sense imo. My main goal is: improve gramma, learn new words, pharsal verbs, idioms and "daily" language (slang) :) I hope this topic is compatible with forum :)

My sentences today (expressions which are new for me are underlined):

Hello everybody, my name is Maciej, this is my first post and I'd like to improve my English as soon as possible! :) It's my little dream to be able boast about my language skills in future and I'm looking forward to my language progress. I'm aware that people are busy and maybe there are nobody who will have a time to helps me, but I will patient :) Ok... It's time to have a dinner which looks mouth-watering!
    Last edited by mac-rum; 13-Oct-2016 at 17:55.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Daily language training with some new words :)

I'll start: I'm aware that.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

• Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mac-rum View Post
    Hello, I'm looking for a good way to improve my English. I decided that writing will would be a very good start. I'm not sure if this topic is fine, because I saw a point about "homework" not being allowed on the site, but It this isn't homework; I just want to write a couple of short sentences each day with new words, because learning words without context doesn't make sense IMO. My main goals is: are to improve my grammar, and learn new words, phrasal verbs, idioms and "daily" colloquial language (including slang). I hope this topic is compatible with forum.

My sentences today are as follows (expressions which are new for me are underlined):

Hello everybody, my name is Maciej. This is my first post, and I'd like to improve my English as soon as possible! It's my little dream to be able to boast about my language skills in future, and I'm looking forward to making progress with that. my language progress. I'm aware that people are busy, and maybe there are nobody has who will have a the time to help me, but I will patient. OK, It's time to have dinner which tonight looks mouth-watering!
    Welcome to the forum, Maciej.
    Last edited by teechar; 13-Oct-2016 at 21:45. Reason: Removed pseudo-emoticons

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

• Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mac-rum View Post
    Hello. :)
    Remember to put a punctuation mark at the end of every sentence. Please don't try to make your own emoticons. If you must use one, click on the icon in the toolbar and choose the appropriate one.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.