My friend was learning spanish he left it half way through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tufguy

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
"My friend was learning spanish but he left it half way through or part way (I mean in the middle). He didn't complete the course. I was disscusing this with him on Skype and one of my friends also joined us. We were having discussion over this and he left the chat in the middle. He didn't want to discuss it."

Please check.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
I have asked you before to post paragraphs like this in the Editing & Writing forum.

Post only single sentences in Ask a Teacher.

You have failed to capitalise the language he was learning and have a misspelling and an article.

tufguy

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I have asked you before to post paragraphs like this in the Editing & Writing forum.

Post only single sentences in Ask a Teacher.

You have failed to capitalise the language he was learning and have a misspelling and an article.

I do not know what is the way to post it to Editing and Writing forum. Please help.

tufguy

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
"My friend was learning Spanish but he left it in the half way through or part way (I mean in the middle). He didn't complete the course. I was discusing this with him on Skype and one of my friends also joined us. We were having a discussion over this and he left the chat in the middle. He didn't want to discuss it."

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Perhaps:

My friend is taking a course in Spanish in school. We were discussing that on Skype when another friend joined the discussion. Then my friend (the Spanish student) left the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.