• Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Sweden
      • Current Location:
      • Sweden

• Post Thanks / Like

internship certificate

Hello everyone,

Could someone please have a look at the following text and check if the grammar is ok?

This is to certify that Mr X has successfully completed one-year internship as a tax accountant within Tax Group at.....
    As a trainee, X has been actively engaged in the corporation tax refund process, in particular within VAT refund unit.
    Mr X's main responsibilities involved recovery and accounting of invoices, as well as travel bills for the tax reimbursement according to the corporation guidelines.
    Other assignments were to comply and support the tax manager with obtaining further information regarding specific reimbursement requirements.
    Furthermore, X was responsible for planning, creating, reporting of tax declaration documents and assisting with their submission to the Swedish Tax Agency for the tax reimbursement.

Thank you in advance.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: internship certificate

This is to certify that Mr X has successfully completed a one-year internship as a tax accountant within the Tax Group at.....
    As a trainee, X has been actively engaged in the corporation tax refund process, in particular within the VAT refund unit.
    Mr X's main responsibilities involved the recovery and accounting of invoices, as well as processing(?) travel bills for the tax reimbursement according to the corporation's guidelines.
    Other assignments were to comply and support the tax manager with obtaining further information regarding specific reimbursement requirements.
    Furthermore, X was responsible for planning, creating and the reporting of tax declaration documents, and assisting with their submission to the Swedish Tax Agency for the tax reimbursement.

Not being conversant with accounting processes, that's the best I can offer you.
    I'm not a teacher of English, but I have spoken it for (almost) all of my life....