Student or Learner
Native Language
Portuguese
Home Country
Brazil
Current Location
Brazil
Hi Guys

I'm a brazilian student of English. I heard about I could help teachers needs to improve them teaching skills.
I'm available to do it, but I don't know if it is possible and it is true . I think is a way to improve my english and help new teachers.
It is possible ? If yes, could you send me more information, please?

Thanks a lot !

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi [STRIKE]Guys[/STRIKE] everyone. (Using "guys" excludes all our female members.)

I'm a Brazilian student of English. I heard [STRIKE]about[/STRIKE] that I could help teachers who [STRIKE]needs[/STRIKE] need to improve [STRIKE]them[/STRIKE] their teaching skills.
I'm available to do it, but I don't know if it is possible [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] or if it is true. I think it is a way to improve my English and help new teachers.
It is possible? If yes, could you send me more information, please?

Thanks a lot!

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

First, please note my corrections to your post above. Take care with your capitalisation and the spacing around punctuation.

Did someone tell you that you can help new teachers by using this forum? If so, that's not true. There might be websites or forums online somewhere where you can volunteer to be a guinea pig for new teachers but this forum isn't one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.