Interested in Language
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hi,

I would like to add the following sentences on my resume for interviewer to really get my resume noticed (I feel so), but I am not happy :-( with its overall formation and structure.

Can you guys help restructure the following sentence(s) while preserving the meaning so it gives a better impression ??

WORK PHILOSOPHY: I strive to manifest company's values, branding style, product & services, into company’s website, that aims to create the impression that client's wants in their visitors mind.

As a result of efforts, clients saw their tremendous business and income boost, giving them many fold ROI and transformed them into brands in their resp.

Guys, any help is appreciated. :up:

thanks
dk

Last edited by a moderator:

dkja

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
that aims to create the impression that client's wants in their visitors mind.

Every company have a certain way of doing business manufacturing products or providing services which they pride in and so they cater to customer in their own unique way. through my website design, I try to present that unique style be it in terms of branding (logo, color). What I meant by above is that I try to design websites as clients would want to present their company's images / product services in front of prospective customer / website visitors.

transformed them into brands in their resp.

Their websites have been so successful that it has transformed their small business (almost unknown) to a established one and also created a sort of a known name (their websites comes up on top of search results page for popular keywords) in their own field. For e.g a dermatologist providing hair transplant services have benefited from their hair transplant websites so much so that they are now the one of the most popular surgeon if someone wants an hair transplant surgery done.

As I am not very good in English grammar, I hope you get what I mean by above explanations.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi,

I would like to add the following sentences [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] to my résumé [STRIKE]for interviewer[/STRIKE] to really get [STRIKE]my resume[/STRIKE] it noticed (I [STRIKE]feel[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]so[/STRIKE] think that will work), but I am not happy [STRIKE]:-([/STRIKE] with its overall formation and structure.

Can you guys help restructure the following sentence(s) while preserving the meaning so it gives a better impression? [STRIKE]??[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]Guys,[/STRIKE] Any help is appreciated. :up:

Thanks.
[STRIKE]dk[/STRIKE]

See my corrections to the rest of your post above.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I endeavour to ensure that a company's website successfully projects the company's values, branding style, and range of products & services to its audience base.

Thanks to my efforts, my clients' websites have seen tremendous growth in terms of visitors and substantial increase in revenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.