Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
Cameroon
Current Location
Cameroon
Dear sir or madam
My name is XXXX.I am writing this letter to apply for admission into the bachelor of XXXX at the XXXX College, as I am interested in biomedical technology.

In my opinion, many people in Cameroon without reference to their qualification, are largely uniformed in matters of biomedical technology seen that is a domain little appreciated in my country. I feel that I can acquire more knowledge and experience in the United States.

Furthermore, I have always been interested in that invisible force (biomedical technologies knowledge) that drives the medical domain and enhance people’s life. My home country needs new ideas and mostly young professionals, and I want to be one of them. Thus I would like to prepare by obtaining a degree in the US. I have chosen to apply for the XXXX College, because I really like its system of study and see it as a chance to enrich my knowledge and professionally outgrowth thereby contribute to the development of the humanity.

I have an ambition to be an expert in biomedical technologies in order to make my contribution in our world. To achieve my goal, an appropriate education is needed and I believe that your college would give me the required academic preparation and practical experience. I am highly motivated by the delicacy of the domain which I chose. I will work hard to achieve my goals and aspirations. To obtain a degree from an American institution will be an honour and if given that chance, I will do my best to succeed. For starting a career with confidence, the college XXX is the most appropriate choice for me. Insomuch, I am amazed by the College and I trust in you and your program, I have therefore applied only for this College in the United States.

I wish to point out that my essential attribute is that I study because I want study, and not because of my parents or my teacher. Besides the fact that I consider myself to be a good candidate because of my thirst for knowledge, I also have a flexible and tolerant personality and can easily fit in any environment, and do like trying new things. I do well under pressure but I realize that a motivating environment is also needed, far away my home. In conclusion, I would like to say that I am eager to gain new experiences and in my view, this program is the best way to achieve that I understand that studying abroad is going to be the most challenging step in my life so far, but I also believe I can withstand any problems I will face and make the most of the knowledge and experience gained through this study program. I hope to contribute my talents and efforts to your university and become a worthy member of the team.

Thank you in advance for your consideration and time,
XXXX

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir or Madam,
[STRIKE]My name is XXXX.[/STRIKE] I am writing this letter to apply for admission into the Bachelor of XXXX program at the XXXX College. [STRIKE], as I am interested in biomedical technology.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]In my opinion, many people in[/STRIKE] Biomedical technology is an underdeveloped field in my country, Cameroon, [STRIKE]without reference to their qualification, are largely uniformed in matters of biomedical technology seen that is a domain little appreciated in my country.[/STRIKE] and I feel that I can acquire [STRIKE]more[/STRIKE] valuable knowledge and experience by studying it in the United States.

[STRIKE]Furthermore,[/STRIKE] I have always been interested in [STRIKE]that invisible force (biomedical technologies knowledge) that[/STRIKE] research into biomedical technology which I believe is what drives advances in the medical domain and, ultimately, enhances many people’s quality of life. My home country needs new ideas and [STRIKE]mostly[/STRIKE] young medical professionals, and I want to be one of them. Thus, I would like to prepare for my career by obtaining a degree in the US. I have chosen to apply for the XXXX College because [STRIKE]I really like its system of study[/STRIKE] of the outstanding and advanced teaching methods and the college's reputation as a leader in biomedical research and education. [STRIKE]see it as a chance to enrich my knowledge and professionally outgrowth thereby contribute to the development of the humanity.[/STRIKE]

I have an ambition to be an expert in biomedical technologies in order to make my contribution in our world. To achieve my goal, an appropriate education is needed and I believe that your college would give me the required academic preparation and practical experience. I am highly motivated by the delicacy of the domain which I chose.

If I'm fortunate enough to be accepted into your program, I will work hard to achieve my goals and aspirations. [STRIKE]To obtain a degree from an American institution will be an honour and if given that chance,[/STRIKE] I will do my best to succeed. [STRIKE]For starting a career with confidence, the college XXX is the most appropriate choice for me. Insomuch, I am amazed by the College and I trust in you and your program, I have therefore applied only for this College in the United States.[/STRIKE]

I wish to point out that [STRIKE]my essential attribute is that[/STRIKE] I study because I want to study, and not because of pressure from my parents or my teachers. Besides the fact that I consider myself to be a good candidate because of my thirst for knowledge, I also have a flexible and tolerant personality, [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] can easily fit in any environment, and do like trying new things. I do well under pressure, but I realize that a motivating environment is also needed, far away [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] from home.

In conclusion, I would like to say that I am eager to gain new professional experience and in my view, this program is the best way to achieve that. I understand that studying abroad is going to be the most challenging step in my life so far, but I also believe I can [STRIKE]withstand[/STRIKE] deal with any [STRIKE]problems[/STRIKE] challenge I [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE] may face and make the most of the knowledge and experience gained through this study program. I [STRIKE]hope[/STRIKE] will do my best to contribute [STRIKE]my talents and efforts[/STRIKE] positively to your university and to become a worthy member of the team.

Thank you in advance for your consideration and time,

Yours faithfully,

Adam Tchogna

XXXX
The text in blue is mostly repetitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.